Cpu lifespan

Is there any problem with cpu consuming high power during game like 140w, but temperatures and cpu voltage remain normal.. Does it affect cpu life span? Is it bad for the cpu to consume that much power in the games? Do K cpus are made differently to sustain heavy workload and overclocking, or they just have unlocked multiplier

Nope. So long as you aren't going above max safe temps/voltages for your chip, you should be good. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

CPUs are usually the thing that survives the longest time in PC.

I got a i7 4770k on release and it's running overclocked at 1.4V to this day without issues. And 1.4V is waaay above the recommended range for that CPU.

You didn't really provide any info on system specs, but if you are running at stock settings and providing decent cooling for the system I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Full load at max temp for 100,000 hours at factory settings.

AMD R9 5900X | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, T30,TL-C12 Pro
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1496 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

18 minutes ago, Allyxxx said:

You didn't really provide any info on system specs, but if you are running at stock settings and providing decent cooling for the system I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I am not running at stock settings, I have removed the power limits.. Its stock settings tdp is 65w. But when you remove power limits, the power consumption can go upto 200w  .. I have deepcool assassin 3 cooler... temps and voltages are fine.. Cpu is i7 11700f 

If they are built like their past ones I would say 10 years at least. The motherboard will die before the CPU is my bet.

26 minutes ago, Anjani said:

Its stock settings tdp is 65w

Thermal Design Power does not always equal the power draw, and IIRC Intel measures their TDP at base clocks. Even the stock turbo boost of that chip should take it to 140W or above under stress, I believe Intel 8 cores can usually chug up to 200W or more. 

EDIT: 11700K pulls up to 250W, the non-K should have a bit lower turbo clocks, but it'll likely pull similar power: https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-core-i7-11700k-cpu-review/3

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

You are fine, i think cpu degradation is now based on current rather than voltage alone cause for all i know most cpus will still survive if you shove 2v into them, even the newer ones so just stick to the volt spec or find a reccomended max current draw for your cpu, though ofc take reccomended volts that arent from the manufacturer with a grain of salt, most of the time they are too low and overly conservative (which makes sense cause ppl dont wanna kill theyre cpus) but sometimes you run into that one guy that thinks running 1.6v through a 7nm ryzen is fine aka wayyy too much volt to the point that your cpu will noticably degrade in a short period of time

42 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I got a i7 4770k on release and it's running overclocked at 1.4V to this day without issues. And 1.4V is waaay above the recommended range for that CPU

Intel spec or other ppl? Intel max volt spec is 1.55v for 22nm iirc, but ofc ppl reccomend lower either due to cooling limits or theyre being overly scared of voltage

36 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Intel spec or other ppl? Intel max volt spec is 1.55v for 22nm iirc, but ofc ppl reccomend lower either due to cooling limits or theyre being overly scared of voltage

IDK where you got that 1.55V is max volt Intel spec for 22nm.

Most people can't even cool Haswell at 1.3V and it required deliding of the chip to go any further. Even for single core boosts the CPU wouldn't go that high in a voltage and there is a huge difference having high voltages just for single core and all core loads.

6 minutes ago, WereCat said:

IDK where you got that 1.55V is max volt Intel spec for 22nm.

I just found it somewhere but i forgot where, it did explicitly state 1.55v as absolute maximum voltage and not as reccomended voltage but as long as you can cool it the "absolute" max volt according to intel can be dailyed just fine from what ive seen so i just treat it as a max volt that can be dailyed, 32nm also has the same volt spec. Once this ghetto loop is complete i think ill do some testing with my e8400 at 1.6-1.7v and see if theres any noticable degradation, intel spec for 45nm is 1.6v or thats atleast the max vid 775 goes to

9 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Most people can't even cool Haswell at 1.3V

Ok now thats just proposterous, i see why most ppl wouldnt be able to reach 1.5v and some unable to reach 1.4 but if you cant even reach 1.3v then youve gotta be running cooling as bad as my 92mm chinese tower that cant even cool my x5660 at 1.27v 4g all core. Or the garbage tim under the ihs has completely dried up

3 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Ok now thats just proposterous, i see why most ppl wouldnt be able to reach 1.5v and some unable to reach 1.4 but if you cant even reach 1.3v then youve gotta be running cooling as bad as my 92mm chinese tower that cant even cool my x5660 at 1.27v 4g all core. Or the garbage tim under the ihs has completely dried up

Haswell is notorious for having a crap TIM between die and IHS and running really hot for no reason. It's why deliding started to be so popular in that era. I dropped the temps down by 22*C by deliding on air cooling on my chip.

5 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I just found it somewhere but i forgot where, it did explicitly state 1.55v as absolute maximum voltage and not as reccomended voltage but as long as you can cool it the "absolute" max volt according to intel can be dailyed just fine from what ive seen so i just treat it as a max volt that can be dailyed.

I'm certain that you can't daily drive Haswell at 1.55V even if you cool it well enough. Not that you would be even able to cool it with anything conventional at that voltage. For example the AMD FX was perfectly fine with running 1.5V daily and sometimes even more... but that's a completely different architecture and process as well.

Anything, this is all besides the point. CPUs can take a lot of punishment and last a long time unless you're completely unreasonable with what you're doing. Having both high voltage and temperature is just asking for degradation to happen as fast as possible for example.

The info is available at Intel ark. It shows 1.55v for my 3770K which also has the bad paste job. OVP kicked in at 1.525v with the Asus board I was using. That only got me 4900 💩