BSOB memory management error and high disk usage

Lonewolf320

Hi guys 3-4 day earlier I while playing valorant(discord and opera gx was open with quite a few yt tabs open) randomly a blue screen happened so I waited but it got stuck on 100% so after an hour or so I just hard reset it with pressing the power button for 3-5 secs and opened it back up but I noticed it was noticably slower so I open Ed task manager and saw 100 disk usage tried using antivirus reseating all my hardware updating my driver and did a windows reset 

After the reset after a day or so this error is happening again and my disk usage is consecutively on 100% and don't have an extra HDD to check if it's the HDDs fault 

Need my PC for work hope some can help me 

Ps English isn't my first language so it might not be on part and there might be a few mistakes 

Thank you for your help

in task manager, what does it say is using 100% of the hdd? try installing crystal disk info, see what the health status is of the drive. how old is the drive? it may be just starting to fail.

bought a wd 500gb drive about 1 max 2 years ago

CrystalDiskInfo 8.16.4 x64 4_9_2022 12_31_06 PM.png

and now my screen is like unstable its not flickering or anything nor there are any dots/lines but its moving left to right sometimes