Current problem with NEWEGG and third party sellers.

SirNiksAlot

I ordered 2 items off of Newegg from 2 different top rated sellers. At first, everything was fine. I got tracking numbers for both and both had shipped. It was when one of the packages got delivered 3 hours away that got me worrying. I contacted the seller of that item (we'll call them seller B). They informed me there was a mix up in tracking numbers and issued me a new one. Ok, cool BUT the number that seller b gave me exactly matched the tracking for the item I bought from a completely different seller (seller A). The tracking info for seller As package has been stuck in and spot for a week now.

After contacting seller B again AND this time, newegg. I was issued a refund, a replacement and new tracking, again, but this time it was through USPS, not UPS like the original order.

THEN I get an email from newegg info saying the tracking for seller As package had changed!! But that package was already in transit. 

I've ordered from seller A before and my package arrived from Amazon and bought via a gift so the invoice wouldnt show how much the item really was. Anyone else experienced this from newegg and third party sellers?

Newegg has been helpful but even they cant explain what's going on.

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear about this experience with one of our third party sellers. Please send us a message with your order number so we can check into this matter further for you. Thank you, Natalie [Newgg Support]