Asus laptop won't boot.

I bought a new ssd, installed windows on it, and reformatted my old hard drive. My pc won't boot now, even tho it recognises both of my storage units. Boot Priority and menu are both empty. I could use a lot of help!!

16491619944696836490389107937125.jpg

Did you accidentally Format the New drive? Happend to me once before

10 minutes ago, PalowPower said:

Did you accidentally Format the New drive? Happend to me once before

No, i definetly formatted the old one.

If you didn't remove the old drive before installing on the new one then Windows will have seen there was already a bootloader on the old drive and not installed one on the new. You should be able to do a "startup repair" by booting from the Windows install media.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

If you installed a new drive (new drives are empty) and formatted the old drive (I really hope you didn't) then you have 2 empty drives.  There's nothing to boot from on an empty drive.  Your laptop probably had a recovery partition on the old drive.  I could see formatting the windows partition of the old drive as part of reinstalling windows since microsoft identifies with it being better even more limited and will stop everything at random to update.  The recovery partition tends to not be very accessible to the end user.  I suggest adding a partition for drivers, especially the drivers necesary to connect to internet and files/programs to be saved.  c: is for windows and not much else.

maybe you can mark the new drive's partition as active and unmark the old drive's partition as active.

sounds like you need to install windows and laptop manufacturer drivers