Looking for a both long and adjustable monitor mount

Toon

Basically, as the title says.

To give some more information:

My table is attached to the wall, so I cannot hook anything to the back of my table as it's attached to my wall, nor can the right side of the table attach to anything as it's also attached to the wall. The only free space is my left side of my table which is wide open for anything as well as the front of my table.

The table itself is pretty long. I'd say approximately 6-8 feet (I do not exactly recall). I enjoy sitting in the center of my table.

Does anyone know of any good monitor arms/mounts (Don't know the proper name) that could possibly sustain 2 monitors and adjust to that length? I don't mind moving my sitting position either if needed to be closer to the left side of my table. I just want something that will allow my monitors to comfortably free float.

Thank you!

Edit:
Drilling isn't an issue either. It's a literal plank of wood I found at Home Depot and used as a table. I planned on drilling a few holes for cable management as it is, so if you know a mount that also allows for that, I am all ears.

Medical display arms are what I think you're looking for.  These are the kinds of display arms that can be 6' or longer.