This Small PC has a BIG Secret (SPONSORED)

SeanLMG

I was told to do this, it took less times than i thought it would.

blame @Zodiark1593 for making the request, and @Schnoz for tagging me in said request.

399329684_lmgmanga.thumb.png.0c2333af9a987e4dd4e46df35f53c081.png

and tagging @GabenJr for good measure since Plouffe and Horst i don't think have accounts here.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

5 hours ago, Arika S said:

I was told to do this, it took less times than i thought it would.

blame @Zodiark1593 for making the request, and @Schnoz for tagging me in said request.

399329684_lmgmanga.thumb.png.0c2333af9a987e4dd4e46df35f53c081.png

and tagging @GabenJr for good measure since Plouffe and Horst i don't think have accounts here.

That is a work of art. 🙂

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

On 3/31/2022 at 10:31 AM, Quackers101 said:

the series is kind of outdated, but for me, still able to enjoy it. Do wish it had more going for it at certain times. Certain things they did really well in the series (old one) with sometimes a feeling of speed, the sounds and action. It tries to be a bit semi-realistic as well, which is nice too with a mix of the youth in I guess the 80-90s era. When japan was big on street racing and ricer cars and progress in the motor world? 😛

Tbh, the weakest point of the series were the side-characters. The side characters, I feel, added little to the protagonist’s character development, with their inclusion seemingly being solely to move the story along. Mostly, they were pretty annoying. 

Having characters that possessed their own hobbies/interest that they were good at (rather than literal fodder on wheels) would’ve provided a lot more avenue for character development, side stories to utilize, and differing ways to meaningfully assist the protagonist. 

For example, Iketani is a way better mechanic than racer. The series could’ve leaned into that a lot more for both backstory material, and pushing along the protagonist’s character development. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

What was used to attach the front IO at 13:23? I didn't catch the phrase, anyone kind enough to point it out? Thanks a lot!

The link down here has the time stamp.