What software is this?

The youtube video shows some I guess a Russian ATM being used by this person to play Angry birds game!...So how did he do it and whats the command prompt doing from 0:46?

Just curious... please help guys!!

Windows XP. 

Its either completely staged or just some exploit to put a game on it. It seems pretty self explanatory. If you're looking for a way to go around hacking ATM's to play angry birds, this probably isn't the place for that.

All ATM nowadays usually have some sort of windows os, so nothing special.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Windows XP. 

Its either completely staged or just some exploit to put a game on it. It seems pretty self explanatory. If you're looking for a way to go around hacking ATM's to play angry birds, this probably isn't the place for that.

No, i am asking what command prompt is running in green and red texts?..i know it could be staged but whar it could be anyway?

The command prompt looks like it's regular CMD, but executing a certain script for credit cards.

It has to be staged, because why would there be a Angry Birds installer on the ATMs hard drive and there is no (visible) way that he injected some external storage to the ATM.

NZXT S340 | Ryzen 7 5900X | B550 AORUS PRO V2 | TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200 | RTX 4070
Nintendo Switch (2x), Nintendo *New* 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000 (Crisis Core Limited Edition)

MacBook Pro 14 (2021), 16GB RAM, 512GB ROM

3 minutes ago, RaviTripathi981 said:

No, i am asking what command prompt is running in green and red texts?..i know it could be staged but whar it could be anyway?

Who knows, its in cyrillic and on a russian ATM from 2013. 

Oh, you're the guy asking all the cryptic questions about software on old devices with absolutely zero context as to why. Holy crap you've made a lot of these threads.