Help me decide which monitor i should get for primarily gaming with a bit of 3d work on the side.

drdexter
I have rtx 3080ti with ryzen 3600x and my choice between monitors is:

MSI Optix MAG301RF 29.5 inches, 200 HZ, 2560x1080, Nvidia G-Sync, IPS pannel, 1ms

Hawlett Packard x34 2v7w6aa 34 inches, 165 HZ, 3440x1440, Freesync, IPS pannel, 1m

Mind you i got another monitor that i can use with MSI for productivity so productivity wont be an issue. I am primarily asking for gaming. And i am sitting like 60cm away from monitor so will i even be able to take advantage of 34 inch?

Its your choice coz i cant decide.

15 minutes ago, drdexter said:
I have rtx 3080ti with ryzen 3600x and my choice between monitors is:

MSI Optix MAG301RF 29.5 inches, 200 HZ, 2560x1080, Nvidia G-Sync, IPS pannel, 1ms

Hawlett Packard x34 2v7w6aa 34 inches, 165 HZ, 3440x1440, Freesync, IPS pannel, 1m

Mind you i got another monitor that i can use with MSI for productivity so productivity wont be an issue. I am primarily asking for gaming. And i am sitting like 60cm away from monitor so will i even be able to take advantage of 34 inch?

Its your choice coz i cant decide.

I'm no expert but I'd say HP one, MSI one only offers 35 fps more compared to what HP one offers i think shouldnt be hard decision

2 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

Go for 4k bro full send it, you have 3080ti shouldn't be a hard decision

I would if they had some affordable ones in my country and not try to fleas me out of every penny i have xD

1 minute ago, drdexter said:

I would if they had some affordable ones in my country and not try to fleas me out of every penny i have xD

just edited my message