I’m running a asrock x570 steel legend motherboard. I’ve never had problems with internet before, and all of a sudden I’ve lost all access. The first thing i did was reset my Router, Modem, and PC no luck. I then ran troubleshoot but it detected no problems. I thought it might be my adapters/drivers so I checked for updates had none, uninstalled and reinstalled them. Still no luck. I even ran intel LAN tester to go more in depth trouble shooting, I only received one error which was a loopback error, but I can’t find a definitive answer on what that means. I’ve been in my control panel to change to manual ip and DNS, I’ve switched to 192 • 168 • 1 • 1 and on the other I’ve done the 8 • 8 • 8 • 8 trick. I’ve disabled and enabled the network along with DHCP. I’ve also been in my command prompt, and done ipconfig /flushdns, as well as ipconfig /release, ipconfig/ renew, netsh winsock reset, and netsh int ip reset. I’ve done a couple other things but still no luck… I am stumped. 

Yes, I gave the Ethernet cable to my buddy to see if it’s was ISP or the cord. His Xbox got had no problems. I also took it to my neighbors house and still got no connection.