Do the Cooler master Masterliquid Ml240l V2 still leaks ?

Hi i've at home a cooler master materliquid ml240l V2 and i'm stressing out about it leaking and destroying my pc really badly so i ask you , anyone has a long term experience with this cooler ?  any good replacement for the same amount of price ? (i'd need to buy 2 fans if i go for air cause otherwise i would not have a balanced pressure in the case)

Any watercooler can fail and will fail in some way or other in the long run, but I wouldn't worry much about it that much.

It wouldn't be sold in any store if it actually had a big leaking problem.

But there are a ton of aircooler from Bequiet and Noctua that offer the same or better performance of a water cooler, while being quieter and cheaper.

But if you like the aesthetics of a watercooler along with the constant sound of pump pumping water around, then go for it, nothing wrong with it.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

On 3/20/2022 at 7:56 PM, Origami Cactus said:

Any watercooler can fail and will fail in some way or other in the long run, but I wouldn't worry much about it that much.

It wouldn't be sold in any store if it actually had a big leaking problem.

But there are a ton of aircooler from Bequiet and Noctua that offer the same or better performance of a water cooler, while being quieter and cheaper.

But if you like the aesthetics of a watercooler along with the constant sound of pump pumping water around, then go for it, nothing wrong with it.

Quieter and cheaper yes. Aircooler better performance than a 240 AIO? prob not 

24 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Quieter and cheaper yes. Aircooler better performance than a 240 AIO? prob not 

Aircoolers can absolutely beat an 240mm AIO, unless AIOs have gotten drastically better in the last 3 years, which i seriously doubt.

Look at for example Dark Rock pro 4 with it's 250W TDP, rivaling 280mm and 360mm AIO's. 

And you only need to take one look at the Noctua NH-D15 with it's 6 heatpipes and 2x 140mm fans to know that at the very minimum, it is equal to a 280mm radiator.

4 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Aircoolers can absolutely beat an 240mm AIO, unless AIOs have gotten drastically better in the last 3 years, which i seriously doubt.

Look at for example Dark Rock pro 4 with it's 250W TDP, rivaling 280mm and 360mm AIO's. 

And you only need to take one look at the Noctua NH-D15 with it's 6 heatpipes and 2x 140mm fans to know that at the very minimum, it is equal to a 280mm radiator.

image.thumb.png.d5c535c09b9ac755ca68f5670a0cbcc5.png

Put the AIO as intake. maybe change the fans to P12s...
i would say that not a single air cooler can beat that

11 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Put the AIO as intake. maybe change the fans to P12s...
i would say that not a single air cooler can beat that

Wow, beaten by a whole 2 degrees, amazing. 

Also look at the fan speeds on your graph, what is going on over there? The air coolers have fans running at much lower speeds, hmm. 🤔 Kinda weird. I bet if you ran the fans on air coolers on their max speed you would get a very different graph.

As you didn't include a link, I can't look into the testing methodology to see how long the test was ran.

Because water has such high heat capacity, it takes a while to get saturated, while air coolers have a more stable performance.

image.png

Here is a Linus video showcasing Aircooler beating even an 360mm radiator.

Sources: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23vjWtUpItk

image.png

I am not going to add a single post more to this topic, my conclusion is that both AIO's and good aircoolers are equals, if you want something that truly outperforms air coolers, you would have to go custom loop, like it has been always.

The difference between AIO's and top air coolers comes down to style and reliability, and which you value more.

11 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Wow, beaten by a whole 2 degrees, amazing. 

Also look at the fan speeds on your graph, what is going on over there? The air coolers have fans running at much lower speeds, hmm. 🤔 Kinda weird. I bet if you ran the fans on air coolers on their max speed you would get a very different graph.

As you didn't include a link, I can't look into the testing methodology to see how long the test was ran.

Because water has such high heat capacity, it takes a while to get saturated, while air coolers have a more stable performance.

Here is a Linus video showcasing Aircooler beating even an 360mm radiator.

Sources: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23vjWtUpItk

I am not going to add a single post more to this topic, my conclusion is that both AIO's and good aircoolers are equals, if you want something that truly outperforms air coolers, you would have to go custom loop, like it has been always.

The difference between AIO's and top air coolers comes down to style and reliability, and which you value more.

Air coolers fans are running much slower speeds?  its called noise normalized test.  aka  how fast can a fan spin to get to 35 or 40 db. 

at least look at the picture lol 

Linus' testing does not make any sense. My pics was from gamers nexus and he has on video explained in detail how they test. and the fact that you dont know explains how you think what you think.