4k Resolution on 1080p Monitor Weird Problem

Hey there! I have a slight and annoying problem with my resolution. Hear me out on this, I have tried to find a similar issue on this, to no avail.
So, I already had this problem before I reformatted my windows drive (Windows Reset + drive format) Basically,
I have a Lenovo G25-10, a 1080p 144hz monitor. Whenever I install the NVIDIA Drivers, and I try to play a game, it has a resolution option of 4k.
This is where it gets weird, no, I do not have any DSR factors on, I'm pretty sure that my monitor is only 1080p, even Lenovo's website says that themselves.

When I check the change resolution in Nvidia Control Panel, it does say that the resolution can go up to 4k (Idk why, again, I do not have any DSR factors on) I can't remove the options for 4k and other multiple weird resolutions on NVIDIA control panel. Latest Nvidia driver's installed, installed the monitor's official drivers as well.

My Graphics card is a GALAX RTX 2060, 6GB

I know this isn't really the place for support, but I seriously couldn't diagnose the problem here.
It's not an issue by any means, it's just bothering to see that even my games detect that I have a 4k monitor even though it's only 1080p.
Any tips, or ideas as to why this is happening would help a lot!

1.png

2.png

3.png