Are these RGB fans good

SircarrotII

I found the Deepcool RF120M 56.5 CFM 120 mm Fans 5-Pack on pcpartpicker and the price is pretty good. However I want to know if there are better RGB fans out there. If there are, what are they and they must be compatible with gigabyte rgb fusion and use a 4 pin 12v rgb header.  

27 minutes ago, SircarrotII said:

I found the Deepcool RF120M 56.5 CFM 120 mm Fans 5-Pack on pcpartpicker and the price is pretty good. However I want to know if there are better RGB fans out there. If there are, what are they and they must be compatible with gigabyte rgb fusion and use a 4 pin 12v rgb header.  

Those fans are serviceable for cheap, especially if you're just moving air. If I remember correctly their static pressure is fairly low, so I certainly wouldn't trust them attached to a radiator or anything.

The Cooler Master Sickleflow also come in a 12v RGB configuration and perform well at a reasonable price, if you can find them. Those have a higher static pressure as well.

Salt SYSTEMs:

SYSTEM-Infinity+1(Centerpiece) -- Ryzen 5600X + RX 6800 XT + Galahad 360 + 32GB + Thermaltake P3

SYSTEM-Embrace (Portable) --Ryzen 5600 + RX 5700 XT + Galahad 240 + 16GB + Hyte Revolt 3

17 hours ago, SircarrotII said:

The RF120 RGB fans work pretty well on radiators, as our current 12v RGB AIOs use a slightly modified version of them. Are there better performing fans out there? That will depends on a few factors; such as, price point, dba level, RPM, CFM, RGB support, compatibility, availability, etc. So depending on what features and pricing matters most to you, these fans could fill your needs. Generally speaking though, the RF120M pack provides a good mix of value and features. 

DeepCool Support

If you want max performance get some arctic p12/p120 argb as those are some of the best performing fans you can get, the rgb variants are pretty expensive tho and you didnt really give a price you can get that 5 pack of deepcool fans, for a 3 pack p12 are ~40-50$ while p120 are ~60$

If you just need airflow then just get the cheapest rgb fans you can find cause fan performance doesnt matter till you start ramming them against rads or some sort of impedance