Just looking for any recommendations

Bloodryn

Looking into finally getting a mechanical keyboard, from research i would definitely lean towards the cherry mx browns.

What im looking for:
- RGB

- Black shell/structure (def not the oldschool look with the greys i keep seeing out there)

- Price cap is about $200ish

just figured i'd ask the community here as it seems you can either get one for around $80-120 canadian rupees that sounds like it falls apart in less than a year, or you have to spend upwards of $250 after tax/shipping

if anyone knows a keyboard or brand to look towards, or those to avoid please let me know 馃檪

Thanks in advance eh

I bought a Corsair K95 Platinum with the cherry browns in it and I love it.聽

I got mine as a refurb from amazon and it looks like new. I've used it for like 2 years at this point.聽聽

*This is $150 USD but the refurb is like $125 USD

image.thumb.png.51ce0606b9947f1ad7ebf216b03b1a5c.png

-Healthcare IT Professional, Aspiring Security Analyst & Data Hoarder聽馃檪

A+/Net+/Sec+

2 hours ago, Bluebull said:

I bought a Corsair K95 Platinum with the cherry browns in it and I love it.聽

I got mine as a refurb from amazon and it looks like new. I've used it for like 2 years at this point.聽聽

*This is $150 USD but the refurb is like $125 USD

image.thumb.png.51ce0606b9947f1ad7ebf216b03b1a5c.png

damn i actually really love the look of that one and nice to see you've had it for a while and no issues. but on the canadian side it would be upwards closer to $250 so a bit more than i was looking to spend 馃槥

19 hours ago, Bloodryn said:

damn i actually really love the look of that one and nice to see you've had it for a while and no issues. but on the canadian side it would be upwards closer to $250 so a bit more than i was looking to spend 馃槥

You could try ebay? It might not be much better though. That stinks though because it is such a beautiful keyboard and is one of the few quality peripherals from corsair 馃槥

-Healthcare IT Professional, Aspiring Security Analyst & Data Hoarder聽馃檪

A+/Net+/Sec+