[canada] [$30] [amazon] JBL Quantum 100 Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headset

adarw

original price is 60, now is 30

image.png.b7bb07ee98f0b84aafe39397cbcc3678.png

comes in 3 colours, black, blue, white

i dont own one but im pretty sure il buy it. 

https://www.amazon.ca/JBL-Quantum-Over-Ear-Headset-Detachable/dp/B084CWCJTW/ref=sr_1_103?crid=1BWPJ842XKLA7&keywords=headphones&qid=1647126533&sprefix=headphones%2Caps%2C89&sr=8-103

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

I'd get black or blue, unless you wanna look like a storm trooper with that white color. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

As someone who owns this headset, I can say they're pretty good.

They don't leak out sound when used on high volumes(my previous ones did).

The volume control knob is very handy. I set my device volume to 100% and then adjust the volume through the headphones. Videos on YT are at all kinds of different volume levels and I find the knob handy to easily adjust volume levels.

The detachable mic is also a pretty nice feature when you aren't using the mic. The mic quality is also good.

They're pretty comfortable too, I've worn them for hours without any problem. The clamping force is good, and they won't fall of my head in the "I dropped something off the table" moment.

Build quality isn't great, it's decent. It's been 3 months since I've owned these, and there are some tiny cracks like things developing on the head band due to stretching. But at $30 it's fine and the crack isn't large enough for me to doubt their longevity.

Spoiler

IMG_5104.jpg

I won't talk about the sound, because I have absolutely no experience nor skill to describe or even tell if the audio quality is good. But I personally like how they sound.

It cost me about $30 too.

Spoiler

_DSC0605(edited).thumb.JPG.c82cbf719326369a500459ddbb680930.JPG

_DSC0298.thumb.JPG.ddd3ac5ac4b61abb5925268de6a91bd3.JPG

Edited by RockSolid1106
On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

2 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

As someone who owns this headset, I can say they're pretty good.

They don't leak out sound when used on high volumes(my previous ones did).

The volume control knob is very handy. I set my device volume to 100% and then adjust the volume through the headphones. Videos on YT are at all kinds of different volume levels and I find the knob handy to easily adjust volume levels.

The detachable mic is also a pretty nice feature when you aren't using the mic. The mic quality is also good.

They're pretty comfortable too, I've worn them for hours without any problem. The clamping force is good, and they won't fall of my head in the "I dropped something off the table" moment.

Build quality isn't great, it's decent. It's been 3 months since I've owned these, and there are some tiny cracks like things developing on the head band due to stretching. But at $30 it's fine and the crack isn't large enough for me to doubt their longevity.

Hide contents

IMG_5104.jpg

I won't talk about the sound, because I have absolutely no experience nor skill to describe or even tell if the audio quality is good. But I personally like how they sound.

It cost me about $30 too.

Hide contents

_DSC0605(edited).thumb.JPG.c82cbf719326369a500459ddbb680930.JPG

_DSC0298.thumb.JPG.ddd3ac5ac4b61abb5925268de6a91bd3.JPG

thanks for your review! i have a question, can you plug the mic in a pc/laptop stright away?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

9 minutes ago, adarw said:

can you plug the mic in a pc/laptop stright away?

No, you can't. The connector is not the regular 3.5mm Audio jack.

Spoiler

Left: 3.5mm jack, right: the mic connector

20220315_130843.jpg

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide