Cant find the bios flash button?

Hi guys

I have a problem with my pc.

Sooo i saw a video which a guy download a file to update the bios with a usb stick but he has a bios flash button but i dont have it on my mobo, maybe i cant find it. 

BTW my an orange led lights on when i start my pc which it written DRAM i everything lights up but gpu's fans are not spinning and i have no picture nothing onn the monitor

CPU: AMD r5 3600

RAM: Trident Z 16gb 3200mghz

MOBO: ASUS STRIX B450 F gaming

GPU: AMD 6700XT

thanks in advance

B450F does not have a BIOS flash button. You have to boot up and flash the BIOS from within the BIOS.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

B450F does not have a BIOS flash button. You have to boot up and flash the BIOS from within the BIOS.

but i have no screen input.. no asus logo it just says no signal

Reset CMOS first.

1 minute ago, snp1 said:

but i have no screen input.. no asus logo it just says no signal

What happened before?

1 minute ago, --SID-- said:

Reset CMOS first.

What happened before?

just that no screen from the beginning

You don't have a bios flashback button. But the board should've supported the CPU right out of the box since that CPU bios support was added all the way back in 2019. Unless you somehow got super old stocks.

Just in case, did you plug your video cable into the back of the graphic card or into the back of the motherboard? Your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics so plugging in the motherboard will result in a black screen, you need to plug your video cable (hdmi most likely) in the GPU.

If you did, maybe you have some DOA parts or for some reason the board shipped with an outdated bios.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, snp1 said:

i resetted cmos but stil the same

9 minutes ago, snp1 said:

From the beginning of what?

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

You don't have a bios flashback button. But the board should've supported the CPU right out of the box since that CPU bios support was added all the way back in 2019. Unless you somehow got super old stocks.

Just in case, did you plug your video cable into the back of the graphic card or into the back of the motherboard? Your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics so plugging in the motherboard will result in a black screen, you need to plug your video cable (hdmi most likely) in the GPU.

ram is fully inserted, cmos resetted and battery pulled out, hdmi cable is in right places, monitor source is on hdmi i tried again and as always dram led lights orange

one guy from reddit said that my mobo has 2 version and the &st version hasnt got a bios flash button

Just now, --SID-- said:

From the beginning of what?

from the beginning of building and now testing the build

2 minutes ago, snp1 said:

from the beginning of building and now testing the build

It's all brand new?

What's the brand and model of the PSU?

All pins of the CPU are straight?

Did you reseat the CPU?

Have you tested a minimal setup outside the case?