How do i lower the cpu fan speed on the Lian Li Galahad 240mm?

I just bought a Galahad 240mm and i’m desperately trying to lower the cpu fan speed. It spins constantly at 3200 rpm even when idling and it is too noisy.

Amazon said the fan had a max speed of 1900 so i’m still trying to figure out how it suddendly became 2/3 higher. 

Maybe that was referred to the pump itself and not the pump fan? i have no idea, but they surely should have said that. Honestly i don’t even know if the pump speed and the cpu fan speed are the same or if they are separated since in the bios there is both a “aio pump” and a “cpu fan” but some people treat them as the same thing.

I tried changing the speed in the BIOS but nothing happens.

i tried changing the speed in msi afterburner but nothing happens.

i tried changing the speed in ai suite 3 but the program says the cpu fan has an adjustability of 0% (a range that goes from 3200 to 3200 rpm).

I already had to send back my capellix cause it was even louder at much lower fan speeds, but this too noisy as well.

My only hope is a post on reddit of a year ago where someone said they managed to lower it to 60% or even 40% of the full speed and the fact that this is possible is supported by one of the people in the comments saying that lian li support told him the fan should always stay at maximum speed.

What header do you have your fans plugged into? Sounds like you have them plugged into the AIO or Water Pump header on an Asus board.

Fan or pump speed? How do you have the components connected? I'd suggest plugging the fans and pump into individual mainboard headers and not use the splitter that's included with the AiO, because then you can't control fans and pump individually.

I don't think the fans can go 3200rpm, that's most likely the pump which maxes out around 3400rpm. The pump doesn't support PWM-control, so if you want to adjust the speed, you need to set the pump header to DC control mode in the BIOS.