Please don't talk about politics on WAN show

carnex

Hi, I know this is really bad for a first post. I follow LTT and, now, some other LMG channels but I never felt real need to throw my two cents in until now (It turns out i did post a while ago but forgot. My bad, sorry about that,). So, here it goes.

You decided to support Ukraine and their people in a way you can. Great.  👍👍

But please, stop with explanations and justifications. We all know you won't do the same thing next time USA bombs or invades another country to ensure their oil and other energetics don't sell for anything but United States Dollars since that's crucial to it's stability. So please, say what you did, why you did it and spare us the rest since it's bullshit.

Thank you.

P.S.

I know this is likely to get deleted and this account to get banned, and I understand why but I had to get it off my chest. You told others to stick to what they know, so please, follow your own advice.

3 hours ago, carnex said:

Hi, I know this is really bad for a first post. I follow LTT and, now, some other LMG channels but I never felt real need to throw my two cents in until now (It turns out i did post a while ago but forgot. My bad, sorry about that,). So, here it goes.

You decided to support Ukraine and their people in a way you can. Great.  👍👍

But please, stop with explanations and justifications. We all know you won't do the same thing next time USA bombs or invades another country to ensure their oil and other energetics don't sell for anything but United States Dollars since that's crucial to it's stability. So please, say what you did, why you did it and spare us the rest since it's bullshit.

Thank you.

P.S.

I know this is likely to get deleted and this account to get banned, and I understand why but I had to get it off my chest. You told others to stick to what they know, so please, follow your own advice.

Linus has called out the US on occasion, but he's not an American, so, he can only care so much about what another foreign government does.

And clearly, just because the US does something bad does not justify when another country does something worse (or even just as bad).

I have zero problems with Linus talking politics on the WAN show. It's his show, and politics can be a very interesting subject. You might not buy his justifications, but hey - you can skip those segments, or send him a message on Twitter about your disapproval.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Sorry, wanted to post something but better not to discuss politics further. Just want to mention that I didn't want to (and did not) excuse any aggression, just to call for equal treatment for everyone.

Its kinda hard to do when even things that aren't even remotely political are forced to be political by the masses.  No human rights is NOT political.  Political is the circumvention and denial of...

AMD 7950x / Asus Strix B650E / 64GB @ 6000c30 / 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Heatsink 4.0x4 / 7.68TB Samsung PM9A3 / 3.84TB Samsung PM983 / 44TB Synology 1522+ / MSI Gaming Trio 4090 / EVGA G6 1000w /Thermaltake View71 / LG C1 48in OLED

Custom water loop EK Vector AM4, D5 pump, Coolstream 420 radiator