Multiple drives giving out errors on a windows 10 PC used for plex

Recently I cleaned out all the dust from my home media PC which I use primarily for PLEX. After a day or two the pc felt very sluggish and slow(this has happened in the past), I opened up the back of the pc and just unplugged all the HDDs and plugged them in again and this seemed to have fixed the issue, this was about 4 days or so ago... Today I was watching a tv show and it just started buffering like crazy, extremely annoying so I decided to use windows 10 tools to scan the drive for errors(the drive where the tv show is on), keep getting an error saying "There was a problem scanning this drive, Windows was unable to scan the drive. Close this dialog box, and then try to scan the drive again". Never got a successful scan with errors or no errors for this drive. 

I decided to scan the other drives to see what comes up and they all came up with errors.... now surely every single drive isn't dying or actually has errors, right? This media pc is on 24/7 and has been for a very long time now with no issues just until recently all this started happening right after I decided to clean the pc, I don't really run any defragmentation on the drives, I simply just make sure I delete stuff off them every now and then this is really the only maintenance I do on them. 

I'm suspecting it could be a power supply issue, maybe the cables are faulty or the power supply is finally just shitting itself for being on 24/7 for so long? It is a very cheap thermaltake powersupply. Am considering a new powersupply but thought I would ask what you guys first and see waht you guys think about the whole thing. I need a power supply with at least 8 sata connections as well...

@tuunade98Are they in some sort of RAID?

If they aren't you could try connecting them to your main PC and see if the issue still appears.

If not, I'd also guess it could be the PSU, or just OS on that machine.

another thing i've noticed... transferring files from the drive im having issues with to another drive is extremely slow, but transferring files from another drive to the drive with issues is fast... Waht does this mean?