Way to lower parsec wifi latency over different internets

I am getting 40ms of Internet latency when connected to a host, connecting from a different internet. Is there a way to lower the 40ms im getting, so that is it more playable? Or just make it more playable from a different house and wifi. Thanks! Any help is appreciated! 

If it's remote parsec, a lot of the latency will be with the internet. there's not a whole lot you can do, unless you get maybe Fibre?

For stable parsec, cabled connection all the way.

You could try on your router (if it allows it) creating a second 5GHZ channel just for your machine. and if they both support it, force it to use Wi-Fi 6 only.

That's one way to increase speed and decrease latency from your device to the WI-Fi router.

I have this setup for a wireless VR link, and it's noticebly better

11 minutes ago, JTPOTATO said:

If it's remote parsec, a lot of the latency will be with the internet. there's not a whole lot you can do, unless you get maybe Fibre?

You could try on your router (if it allows it) creating a second 5GHZ channel just for your machine. and if they both support it, force it to use Wi-Fi 6 only.

That's one way to increase speed and decrease latency from your device to the WI-Fi router.

Ok, thanks! I will try that

1 hour ago, JTPOTATO said:

I have a good connection at home, but If I go anywhere else and try to remote connect it's unplayable