I worry about GPU's VRM & VRAM temp. Any software that can read these temp?

pureexe

I try HWInfo and it didn't show VRAM & VRAM temperature. Any software recommend?

My GPU is Zotac 2080Ti AMP.

Here is the screen capture from HWinfo.

Spoiler

image.png.83ffb914b6907fd90e6c8d60cebc0e4b.png

The reason that i worry about VRAM temp because i just change the GPU cooler from air to AIO. (ID-cooling Iceflow 240 VGA) 
It's come with a GPU shroud that flow the air to cool VRM & VRAM down. 

Image: The GPU AIO and its shroud

Spoiler

ID-COOLING ICEFLOW 240 VGA ARGB - Meitem : Inspired by LnwShop.com

However, my case is too small. So, i didn't install a shroud. I want to know that GPU still doing great under this condition or not.

Here is the picture of my PC, and its airflow direction. I guess it should be fine.

Spoiler

image.png.5919f023a1d531861f06901c3d6e9eb3.png

I believe the "Hot Spot" temp is what you want to keep an eye on if you're worried. For instance I've been reconfiguring my setup a lot lately in my Carbide 175R. When I had the stock heatsink assembly on my 2080 Ti, which coincidentally is the exact same model Zotac 2080 Ti AMP as yours, my hot spot temp would hit 70C or more. When I installed my new EK full cover block in my first water cooling loop setup the hot spot never really exceeded 60C or so. Then when I reconfigured to a single 360 rad and didn't have room for more exhaust fans, hot spot temp was pushing 80-90C but core temp was a comfortable 45-50C.

Now with my dual rad setup and enough exhaust fans, my hot spot temp never exceeds 60C and that's with the card pulling 310+W and the core hitting maybe 45C after a good hour or more of constant 100% load.

So I guess in summary: your hot spot does not indicate an issue. I wouldn't worry.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.