UK jobs

consoleconvergence2pc

Anyone no places to get jobs around London part time evenings and weekends ?

Firstly, Stellar Grammar and spelling. Secondly, that's an incredibly vague question. What area in London are you looking at working in?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Anyone no places to get jobs around London part time evenings and weekends ?

Its so hard to find a job in the UK, been looking for a couple of years. Decided to give up and start my own company.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Ah sorry dude UK has just ran out jobs. Check back later.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Its so hard to find a job in the UK, been looking for a couple of years. Decided to give up and start my own company.

same here, been looking for 18 months with no nibbles at all , sorta sucks tbf , and all i hear off family and friends is ' theres plenty of jobs out there ' , I CALL BS

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

This is exactly my mindset. I'm actually going to finish Uni, try to look for a job in this incredible competitive industry, and if that fails f*** it I'll make my own dev company.

I don't exactly like getting told what to do anyway, I like to do whatever I want and still get paid for it. Besides, I'm annoyed how judgemental the industry is to begin with.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Firstly, Stellar Grammar and spelling. Secondly, that's an incredibly vague question. What area in London are you looking at working in?

First, what is stellar?

Second i'm not bothered by the grammar, i can tell

Third, anywhere around east london or central london

Haha i feel the same i just gave up and might just do what you've done and start a company  :P

First, what is stellar?

Third, anywhere around east london or central london[/quote

Stellar, in the context I used, is a word used to describe something so good that it has a 'stellar' quality about it.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Same here!!!

First, what is stellar?

Third, anywhere around east london or central london

Not sure anyone would hire someone with those sorts of ethics just saying if you don't care about something basic as grammar then what else are you not going to care about.

Our economy is a total mess. It's been mismanaged by Westminster for probably around 30 years now. And lack of opportunity for our youth is a consequence of that. Creating your own start-up company is a great idea, there's still a fuckload of money in our economy, it's mainly the distribution that is completely wonky.

One of my friends from Uni had the foresight to create a start-up a few years back. He now employs 20 people doing software development work for large financial companies. Also, he dropped out of Uni. So yeah it can be done.

really guys? i dropped out of 6th form and went to 3 interviews and got offered 2 jobs. i left school in june and had a job by august. i think you might need to look harder or maybe widen your job choices a bit?

same here, been looking for 18 months with no nibbles at all , sorta sucks tbf , and all i hear off family and friends is ' theres plenty of jobs out there ' , I CALL BS

This is exactly my mindset. I'm actually going to finish Uni, try to look for a job in this incredible competitive industry, and if that fails f*** it I'll make my own dev company.

I don't exactly like getting told what to do anyway, I like to do whatever I want and still get paid for it. Besides, I'm annoyed how judgemental the industry is to begin with.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

really guys? i dropped out of 6th form and went to 3 interviews and got offered 2 jobs. i left school in june and had a job by august. i think you might need to look harder or maybe widen your job choices a bit?

Don't get me wrong I did get a single mac-monkey web-dev job offer when I finished college but it was the job or uni. I picked uni

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Join Army? Job centre? I think 9 year old's know what a job centre is.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Join Army? Job centre? I think 9 year old's know what a job centre is.

Job Centre are a joke, they are no help at all. Also, I they told me I need to go on a course to show me how to find a job, but I ended up getting a temp job, so I left the job centre done the temp job for a few months finished that, and signed back on. They then informed me that they are suspending my money because didn't do this course, a week or 2 later I get a letter saying saying that they have decided that my money will be suspended for 6 months.

Plus my personal advisor was really rude, and signed me up for things and never told me about them, so I would then get into trouble.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Job Centre are a joke, they are no help at all. Also, I they told me I need to go on a course to show me how to find a job, but I ended up getting a temp job, so I left the job centre done the temp job for a few months finished that, and signed back on. They then informed me that they are

suspending my money because didn't do this course, a week or 2 later I get a letter saying saying that they have decided that my money will be

suspended for 6 months.

Plus my personal advisor was really rude, and signed me up for things and never told me about them, so I would then get into trouble.

fair enough.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW