MacOS Updates isn't available for Macbook Air 2015

i just reset my sister mac and install yosemite as MacOS. then i wan to install the Microsoft Word and Pages and it require to update to Newer MacOS. when i check the system update it shown there isn't any available updates for my macbook air. while in the apple support it said i can upgrade my OS

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Try accessing it from the App Store link.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/macos-monterey/id1576738294?mt=12

Once you click it, it should open the App Store page from where you can download the update tool. According to Apple's own support page, the 2015 MacBook Air should be compatible with Monterey: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212551 

@antoniogalu @lieder1987 ah i found it. but it seems the appstore behave abnormal. 

• Password appstore is correct and the phone gives verification code. the appstore reject it and say ti was wrong. (phone comfirm login)
  • if the Password collum left blank and press enter 3 times it force login appstore but still cant download

i sent it to technicisian tommorow. seems software issue. the battery and everything runs great.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

• 2 weeks later...

It is possible that with that old version of Mac OS it might be extra challenging to upgrade to a newer Mac OS just because of limitations with the current one. Also there were certificate issues that require setting the date of the system into the past for some updates to work natively. Easier would be to make a Catalina USB installer on another system and do a fresh install.

pm

ASRock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 2700x  -  3.7GHz, XFX RX 5500 XT 8 Gb, 32 Gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX,

WD Blue 3D Nano SATA M.2 500 Gb, Lexar NVMe 250 Gb SSD
OpenCore 0.7.8 Dual Boot: Mac OS X 1.15.6 Catalina, Windows 11