Fastest Wi-Fi 6E laptop card 2022

Frankie128

I just recently bought  Lenovo Legion Slim 7 15 Gaming Laptop Amd 5800H and RTX 3060 with 16 gigs of RAM I've been upgrading it change my Ram to 40 gigs and I want to upgrade my Wi-Fi card because I have a Wi-Fi 6 router and when I play my games there's always a jump lag I wanted to see if there was a faster up-to-date wifi 6E card that I can buy so I don't have to have a lag when I'm playing I've been trying to do research but I can't find any there's always telling me this one's better on that one's better I'm not really good at researching I just want the best if someone can help me I appreciate it

I forgot my laptop Wi-Fi card is a (Realtek RTL8852AE WI-FI 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter)

It's not just your wireless card, it's also the equipment at the other end

No point to get 802.11ax / WIFI 6E if your router / access point only knows 802.11ac or older 802.11 ax

Also, ethernet (wired) connection would have lowest lag. You can't work around all the time spent converting data packets into radio frequencies, throwing them in the air, receiving them a few meters or whatever away, converting them back to data packets and forwarding them to the ISP... you're gonna have latency no matter what.

Multiplayer games / online games deal with small data packets ... high bandwidth wireless only helps you mostly when you're doing large transfers... helps very little with small packets of data.

Don't bother hunting for other wireless cards... it's a waste of time. Use ethernet cable if possible.

Is your router 6E certified? Are you in the same room as the router when gaming and getting lag? 6E allows use of the 6 GHz spectrum, which offers a theoretical increase in throughput, speed, and bandwidth. It is also more susceptible to interference from walls, appliances, etc.

If the router is only Wifi 6 then the card that came with the laptop is more than enough.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

7 hours ago, mariushm said:

It's not just your wireless card, it's also the equipment at the other end

No point to get 802.11ax / WIFI 6E if your router / access point only knows 802.11ac or older 802.11 ax

Actually there is, as I found the Intel AX210 is faster on WiFi 5 than the older models.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7