Good video editers

Genecidalic

Hey im trying to make my youtube channel alot better,but for me to do that i need to find a good video editor any suggestions? I would like cheap one tho

Sony Vegas is ok,

The Pinnacle software can be good if you know how to use it too.

If you are on a budget i am really happy with Adobe Premiere Elements 11. It is not as full featured as the regular premiere but i have been amazed at what you can get done with this software.

My Timewaster: i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.19v, Asus P8Z77-V, Noctua NH-D14, Sapphire Radeon HD 7850, 16 GB Corsair Vengance, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD, HAF 912, Logitech G710+, G700

Why don't you just learn how to do video editing on your own? There are all kinds of places you can learn from. I was thinking of possibly making a YouTube channel, and I was intrested in Adobe Premier Pro, and After Effects. Those are the top two. Thenewboston is a great guy on YouTube who does all kinds of great tutorials on YouTube, I will give you a link.

Here is his first vid and you can go to his channel for the rest of his videos.

Hope that helps!

- winny3141 :D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Premiere Pro is awesome, I've been using it for years, good thing is that you can link it up with After Effects to do live editing between the programs, if your PC can handle it!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Premiere Pro is awesome, I've been using it for years, good thing is that you can link it up with After Effects to do live editing between the programs, if your PC can handle it!

Well the pc im building will be for editing and gaming so it should be able to handle it

Premiere Pro is probably the way to go these days, works really well with other Adobe programs too like Photoshop, After effects, even Lightroom for color correction, CS6 has Speedgrade which is amazing, but it is very hardware intensive.

Can be quite expensive if you are paying for it though. Vegas is alright, very basic though, but it's cheap :)

I use Power Director 9. Works well for what I need and was "given" to me by a friend.

| Case: Cooler Master Sniper Black | CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 | Video: 2x EVGA GTX680 Classified SLI | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Sniper 1866 |

Drives: OWC Electra 60GB SSD, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, 2x WD Black 500GB, WD Black 640GB | Cooling: H100i w/ 2 Noctua NF-F12s push | Sound: ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 |

| Power Supply: Corsair TX750 |

i use premiere its pretty good but i havent ever used another so i cant compare it to others

what is the best Audio & Video Editing software thats 99.99

i am using Premier pro and canopas pro coder for video editing .

I've tried Premiere and Vegas. Prefer Premiere more since it doesn't crash on me like Vegas does.

what is the best Audio & Video Editing software thats 99.99

How bout Windows Movie Maker :P Best editing software and it's free

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

OpenShot works pretty well now, and it's completely free. I've used the latest version quite a bit recently, and found it to be very satisfying. I rather spend the money on an SSD or additional RAM to speed up the production process, than on commercial software for which there is a free and open source alternative.

How bout Windows Movie Maker :P Best editing software and it's free

You crazy.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull