Live videos on floatplane

gergy008

Hey all,

For some reason I'm getting notifications when there is a live on floatplane - but I'm not able to watch the video. Once I hit the notification it get bounced back to the creator uploads page (LTT in this case) and have no way to watch the stream until the VOD comes out later after the stream.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it before I contact support?

Thanks! ❤️

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

Just contact support. Even if its wider issue, its better they get all the details like your browser and addons.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

Just contact support. Even if its wider issue, its better they get all the details like your browser and addons.

Most if not all sites recommend asking the community first, if it's something I've done wrong or setup incorrectly I'm not too sure.

I chosen this category as it seems a better fit related to LTT, rather than programs, apps and websites. That seems to be for more off-topic discussions or so I thought

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

2 minutes ago, gergy008 said:

Most if not all sites recommend asking the community first, if it's something I've done wrong or setup incorrectly I'm not too sure.

I chosen this category as it seems a better fit related to LTT, rather than programs, apps and websites. That seems to be for more off-topic discussions or so I thought

Problem with "ask community first" is that this isn't Floatplane community, only LTT. You have what seems like technical issue on how notifications work or are being sent.

As for why I moved, while FP is operated by sister company to LMG, its website that isn't directly under LMG branding.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LogicalDrm said:

Problem with "ask community first" is that this isn't Floatplane community, only LTT. You have what seems like technical issue on how notifications work or are being sent.

As for why I moved, while FP is operated by sister company to LMG, its website that isn't directly under LMG branding.

I see you're a letter of the law kinda person, rather than a spirit of the law

I doubt I'll have anyone with the same issue in this group, so I'm probably best of contacting support. My best hope without support was over there but w/e

Spoiler

Support would be happy to help you with this 🙂

It's kind of a moderators' job to be a letter of the law type haha!

They are amazing and we love them.