Sound Problem with XBOX Wireless Adapter Connected Device on PC, (Request to test the bug and report to me, not directly a "question")

tl:dr
Please connect your XBOX Controller with the XBOX Wireless adapter to your PC, plug any 3.5mm jack device into it, and tell me if you audio in Halo infinite or Gears of War 5 (and possibly cyberpunk 2077) is "stuttering" or sounds "wrong" in any way.
Because this issue persists for over 2 years now and no one is doing anything....

Long Version.
I own a XBOX wireless adapter for my Windows 10 PC I mostly use it to connect my XBOX Controller to my PC but I did buy a Turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 a couple of month ago that also uses the XBOX Wireless adapter to connect to my PC.
I didn't have any problems with my Headset until Halo infinite released....
In that game I did notice my sound was "stuttering" immensly (btw this can also be heard when I recorded the sound!) and it was really distracting. Seeing my FPS rate beeing around 70-100 performance shouldn't have been the problem, and I was right. When I plugged my Wired headset (HyperX cloud 2) into my PC and my problems were gone.
I started googeling for a fix and I found out that this bug seems to be first recorded around 2020 when Gears of War 5 released so this games seems to be affected as well.

Anyways I found dozens of posts with either the exact same issue or a very simmilar one if you try to use spatialaudio/dolbyatmos or anything like this.
I have also created some posts on the answere.microsoft.com forum myself. But no one seems to be interested in fixing this problem, the MS Forum didn't do anything besides telling me "well we can't do anything bout it", wich was to be expected since they are mostly volunteers if I understand correctly. But several users did claim to have contacted the MS Support directly and their answere was "well we might look into that have a nice day"... since the Driver for the XBOX Wireless adapter wasn't updated since 2017 they did not...
I myself wasn't able to contact the MS support yet because, and I gonne be very honest here, they don't show me the option to start a chat with an employee and I do really not have the social skills neccessary to make myself clear enough over a phone call.

I am honestly a bit mad at Microsoft. I have a "XBOX Wireless certified" headset with an "XBOX Wireless adapter" and I can not play "XBOX first party games" properly? what the hell? Also no one at Microsoft seems to care about this issue like at all...

Now YOU, the Community comes into play.
Before I start to make a giant fuzz about all of this I would like to try and gather some additional data.
So everyone who owns an XBOX Wireless adapter for PC and either a Headset that you can connect to it OR an Headset that you can Connect to your XBOX controller (so anything with a 3.5mm headphone jack) wich you then can (wierlessly) connect to your PC via the XBOX Wireless adapter. I BEG every single of you to test out if you have audio issues in Halo infinite and or Gears of war 5 (or CP2077 but for me the stuttering there is very mild but still noticeable if you know what to listen for)and tell me the please.

If you want any additional informations from me feel free to ask.
I have "shied away" from posting the forum entrances on this topic since I wasn't sure where to put them without making this whole post unreadable.