Need help with cpu problem

griff218

hi so I bought a r5 2600x on ebay used(aware of risk that it doesnt work) and the guy said his monitors stayed black but everythings worked, i decided to test my luck and buy it to see if it was a simple error, i put it into my test case/ friends future computer and the system would power on, everything was on fans, hard drives, gpu, but there was no display, and the cpu heated up to what seemed like a average temp. I ran though all basics even through the cpu into my build and nothing same thing. this is the systems

test case: b450 gigabyte d3sh mobo, gtx 1060, 2x 4gb 3733mhz ram, hdd, 500 watt psu

my build:x570 tuf gaming plus wifi, 6700xt powercolor, m.2 x2 and hdd, 2x8gb 3600mhz ram, 850 watt psu ( i use a r5 5600x)

if any one has any suggestions lmk, ive done basics already, about to try cmos now

there isn't really anything to be done with it if it doesn't work in any pc, and you don't see any damaged or missing pins. i would just sell it as-is on ebay, and probably not gamble again, just me though.