"Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine"

TopWargamer

hitler-oh-you-86561192763.jpeg

This is exactly what came to mind when I read the threat title.

full-metal-jacket-6.jpg

I'VE GOT YOUR NAME! I'VE GOT YOUR ASS! YOU WILL LEARN BY THE NUMBERS, I WILL TEACH YOU!

COMIC SANS

didnt say I hated them. just said i dont care for them. I havent found a compelling argument for how their society provides forward progress or that they are even good people. also, I have a friend who is no longer Muslim and has come from that culture. he said he left it because of how backward thinking their society is. 

So, a backward thinking society...so like the texas board of education?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Just a little heads up about this story. Really seems like BS. It was apparantly "pro russians" who handed them out and they signed it with the name of a pro russian who has been known as the "peoples governor" but he has dismissed the flyers.

"

U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt called the leaflets "the real deal." But the man whose name appears on the leaflets, Denis Pushilin, identified as chairman of "Donetsk's temporary government," said he was not responsible.

Pushilin, who is a leader of the pro-Russian movement in Donetsk, acknowledged that leaflets were distributed under his organization's name but denied any connection to them, Ynet reported."

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

So, a backward thinking society...so like the texas board of education?

Stereotypes are bad, m'kay? Not everyone from Texas is an idiot extra from King Of The Hill. I don't even have the bloody accent at all and actually loathe rednecks a lot. Petty insults, come on now. It's like you actually believe the board of education here is filled with rednecks teaching kids how to use shotguns or something else stereotypically daft.

I do wish it were possible to get rid of the rednecks in Texas, though. They really make our entire state look bad. It'd be like implying all the Danish do is get drunk and pillage like barbarian brutes.

Stereotypes are bad, m'kay? Not everyone from Texas is an idiot extra from King Of The Hill. I don't even have the bloody accent at all and actually loathe rednecks a lot. Petty insults, come on now. It's like you actually believe the board of education here is filled with rednecks teaching kids how to use shotguns or something else stereotypically daft.

I do wish it were possible to get rid of the rednecks in Texas, though. They really make our entire state look bad. It'd be like implying all the Danish do is get drunk and pillage like barbarian brutes.

I agree that stereotypes are bad, but the Texas Education Agency is filled with backward thinking insane bigots who are white washing history to fit their views of the past....

When you force your director of the science curriculum to resign because she would not support intelligence design, then you know how screwed up you are.

They know that they have one of the biggest states and that most other states just use their curriculum because its cheaper than making your own books.

More than fifty science organisations voiced their profound criticism because the board attempted to water down or even remove the teaching of evolution...

Conservative "topics" had to play a far bigger part....this is historical revisionism

"In 2010, a group of historians, including Jean A. Stuntz of West Texas A&M University in Canyon, Texas, signed a petition to oppose the revisions in the social studies curricula approved by the state Board, changes which require the inclusion of conservative topics in public school instruction. For instance, Jefferson's name must be restored to a list of Enlightenment thinkers. There must be emphasis on the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States in regard to property rights. Students must be taught that new documents, the Venona project, verify U.S. Senator Joseph R. McCarthy's suspicions of communist infiltration of the U.S. government during the post-World War II era"

If Texas doesn't want to fit the stereotypes, then maybe they should stop crap like this "] In 2010, it was said to be "drafting its own version of American history", including altering school textbooks to remove what it said was a "left leaning bias" and making changes that are said to have "religious and racial overtones""

They even wanted to downplay thomas jeffersons statements about the separation of church and state, and remove sections about martin luther king Jr.

Ofcourse I know that not everybody are the same in texas, but Jaybird surely fits the stereotype quite nicely, and proudly i might add.

You should be very worried about this as a texan.

---- Sorry...had to go. Have to check out maps of the UK, looking for monestaries with limited security....#RapingAndPillaging

I agree that stereotypes are bad...

I personally find stereotypes fine as long as they aren't terribly bad.

Bad stereotype: All/most black people steal things. [Obvious lie]

Ok stereotypes imo are ones that tend to be true. I won't list any because people can be awfully butt hurt about such things, but I'm sure you can imagine some. It should also just be common sense that you never judge someone based on the obvious lie type of stereotype.

I'm fine with them basically if they aren't outright hateful.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ugh, didn't feel like having a war since we were just climbing out of the crisis...

So many things I could write here... things like this.