Bottlenecking GTX760

Why are they 'absolute trash', my i3 4130 will keep up with your 8350 in gaming, and absolutely destroy it in single threaded applications

Watch the video above where Austin pits it against a 4670k, only with a GTX 780 does the 4670k start to really pull ahead, so there is no way the i3 would bottleneck a GTX 760, Get yo facts straight son

Or watch the video I posted in #46 in this thread. Thats done with 2 cores and HT. If you'd see this video: youtube.com/watch?v=CVa9FtZJh2s you'd kinda feel sad 70 fps with two 780's in sli and a 8350@4.5GHz :P.

Or watch the video I posted in #46 in this thread. Thats done with 2 cores and HT. If you'd see this video: youtube.com/watch?v=CVa9FtZJh2s you'd kinda feel sad 70 fps with two 780's in sli and a 8350@4.5GHz :P.

I get on AVG 50-100FPS in Battlefield 4 with my i3 4130 and a R9 270 OC 1080p Ultra (xcept with 2x MSAA, You dont really notice 4x +)

the i3 is far from rubbish, the only reason I dip down below 50 is because of the server I play on + no pings.. most of the time I see a solid 60fps +

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

It's useless arguing with FAA. He thinks he knows everything even though his own practical experience is limited, bases most of his info on everyone else benchmarks and will always make himself appear correct. This coming from a guy that cant even get through his own video about mounting an H-100I without stuttering over words and applying a "Fix" that was caused by incorrect installation to begin with.

lol...i would like to add...his pc looks like my neighbors dog poop...

he thinks like he supersedes everyone here but he should concentrate more on proper cable management bcoz a noob on this forum knows how to manage cables...  first he should try to make his posts and videos suck less then he should argue with anyone here...and i think his own pc is not well optimized thats why he run into these types facts which he thinks r most valuable on this forum... :P

lol...i would like to add...his pc looks like my neighbors dog poop...

he thinks like he supersedes everyone here but he should concentrate more on proper cable management bcoz a noob on this forum knows how to manage cables...  first he should try to make his posts and videos suck less then he should argue with anyone here...and i think his own pc is not well optimized thats why he run into these types facts which he thinks r most valuable on this forum... :P

A noob on this forum... was that directed at me ? Lol, All good, been watching LTT for years, just never got around to making an account

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

A noob on this forum... was that directed at me ? Lol, All good, been watching LTT for years, just never got around to making an account

lol..no not for u mate... :) ...i was talking about the noobs that come and ask lame question on their first post itself... :P ...i also became part of this forum a long time after it was made...

No they are not, Have you used the latest i3 4130 or any of it's counterparts, sick of people like yourself spreading misinformation,

Why are they 'absolute trash', my i3 4130 will keep up with your 8350 in gaming, and absolutely destroy it in single threaded applications

Gaming wise the i3 4130 is a beast

Watch the video above where Austin pits it against a 4670k, only with a GTX 780 does the 4670k start to really pull ahead, so there is no way the i3 would bottleneck a GTX 760, Get yo facts straight son

I have used the i3 4330 extensively. So I know how they perform. I have experience with both the 4330 and the fx 6300, and in just about everything I did the fx chip was faster. It's insane to buy a dual core chip in 2014. You can tout your single threaded performance all you want, but If I tried to do any sort of heavy multitasking whatsoever the i3 became downright slow. So before you accuse me of spreading misinformation why don't you try both chips for yourself. Also, good luck running Battlefield 4 64 player servers well on that dual core buddy.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

So much bollocks in 1 thread, wow.

Bf4.... Hahahaha, about as optimized as a cow parachuting.

Bf4 beta was worse than retail AFAIK, i never bought the full game due to it's massive problems.

I managed to run it better than the majority on a 2010 GPU on Windows 8.

GTX480 OC'd like a motherfucker on a LN2 bios.

Must be dem five jhiggaherz.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Here is my now sold 2011 rig 3930k 4.2ghz with 780 SLi, made a nice profit on this.

Nothing but issues, i ended up around 30-50fps at 1440p.....

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

It will bottleneck but you have a good upgrade path.  

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

I have used the i3 4330 extensively. So I know how they perform. I have experience with both the 4330 and the fx 6300, and in just about everything I did the fx chip was faster. It's insane to buy a dual core chip in 2014. You can tout your single threaded performance all you want, but If I tried to do any sort of heavy multitasking whatsoever the i3 became downright slow. So before you accuse me of spreading misinformation why don't you try both chips for yourself. Also, good luck running Battlefield 4 64 player servers well on that dual core buddy.

I don't ever plan on running a Battlefield 4 server on this computer, nor do I have the internet to do so,

I can play on 64 man servers no problems, the rubbish dips I get are either from AMD's drivers or the game itself, not because the CPU can't keep up

I don't ever plan on running a Battlefield 4 server on this computer, nor do I have the internet to do so,

I can play on 64 man servers no problems, the rubbish dips I get are either from AMD's drivers or the game itself, not because the CPU can't keep up

I'm sorry man but you were blasted so hard :P

Also he said plays on a 64man server not hosting it........ Blasted

A vast majority of games only utilize two threads so you will be just fine. A 3.4ghz i3 will perform the same as an overclocked fx 6300 in pretty much every game

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Also he said plays on a 64man server not hosting it........ Blasted

Which I proved pretty much in the video where I've turned my 3930K into a "i3" that i3's are pretty much decent for 64. 64 or 32 or 16 doesn't make much of a difference if you play conquest only, neither it does in a tdm game with a few exceptions like operation locker or metro

Which I proved pretty much in the video where I've turned my 3930K into a "i3" that i3's are pretty much decent for 64. 64 or 32 or 16 doesn't make much of a difference if you play conquest only, neither it does in a tdm game with a few exceptions like operation locker or metro

My gods your a fanboy. Do you realize the crap your spewing out. There more to a cpu than cores and threads.

An fx 6300 IS a better solution than a i3 in any case.

A vast majority of games only utilize two threads so you will be just fine. A 3.4ghz i3 will perform the same as an overclocked fx 6300 in pretty much every game

Actually many games released have been using 4 to 8 threads

Actually many games released have been using 4 to 8 threads

Such as except BF4/Crysis 3? Anyways any game even wow can use more than 8 cores so I'm not seeing why you're coming up with "using 4 to 8 threads"

Such as except BF4/Crysis 3? Anyways any game even wow can use more than 8 cores so I'm not seeing why you're coming up with "using 4 to 8 threads"

With that in mind why do you have a overpriced 6 core, 12 thread cpu?

Plus when I used a i3 it struggled to play a YouTube video while playing dayz and bf3... Garbage

With that in mind why do you have a overpriced 6 core, 12 thread cpu?

Work. 

Plus when I used a i3 it struggled to play a YouTube video while playing dayz and bf3... Garbage

Another liar that claims to have had a i3. It's complety bullshit that you can't watch a youtube video when playing a game, especially google chrome having hardware acceleration enabled by default leaving decoding the video over to the GPU and that has barely anything to do with the CPU.

Work. 

Another liar that claims to have had a i3. It's complety bullshit that you can't watch a youtube video when playing a game, especially google chrome having hardware acceleration enabled by default leaving decoding the video over to the GPU and that has barely anything to do with the CPU.

If I find my video I'll show my I boxing. I would have no reason to lie

Work. 

So you think your a god or something don't you. I would have no reason to lie to you I'm just call you out on bullshit, I've talked to other member on the forum about using a i3 for someone's home server. I can see your bs runs hard.

If I find my video I'll show my I boxing. I would have no reason to lie

Thats done with 2 physical cores & HT and recorded with shadowplay. You're even hitting with a 6300 nearly 100% so your point is complety false that you can't watch a video or do whatever you do when you have a game up 

Thats done with 2 physical cores & HT and recorded with shadowplay. You're even hitting with a 6300 nearly 100% so your point is complety false that you can't watch a video or do whatever you do when you have a game up

Shadow play does little load on the cpu, the encoding is done with the gpu... Plus I don't think I ever go full load unless encoding videos :/

So you think your a god or something don't you. I would have no reason to lie to you I'm just call you out on bullshit, I've talked to other member on the forum about using a i3 for someone's home server. I can see your bs runs hard.

Yes. The bullshit is strong in this one.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|