Does anyone know what case this is?

MrMyster
Go to solution Solved by Middcore,

He posted it for sale but won't let you buy it?

It appears to be an Antec Lanboy Air: https://bit-tech.net/reviews/tech/cases/antec-lanboy-air-review/1/

Linus actually did a video on it when it first came out over a decade ago: 

I have looked around and have had no luck finding this thing anywhere! The guy who posted this case for sale refused to tell me anything about it and would not let me buy it. If anyone knows anything or anyone who may have one please let me know! Thank you guys!!😀

272056456_4904546606276996_393664322248329933_n.jpg

It appears to be an Antec Lanboy Air: https://bit-tech.net/reviews/tech/cases/antec-lanboy-air-review/1/

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

9 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What in the world thats awesome! I had not seen all of his videos and I cannot believe it was right under my nose! Thanks alot Bro!

4 minutes ago, MrMyster said:

What in the world thats awesome! I had not seen all of his videos and I cannot believe it was right under my nose! Thanks alot Bro!

I don't even know why I've seen the video as I certainly was following LTT back then (not sure I had even built my first PC yet), maybe I just sorted all the vids by oldest first once for giggles. Anyway, glad I could help.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16