What's in YOUR Tech Tool Bag?

Charger for phone/tablet, micro USB cable, OTG cable, tablet stand, PS3 controller, Phillips head screwdriver and an umbrella. Sadly I don't go around peoples houses and build PC's, just like to play Super Mariokart everywhere I go... Screwdriver's just in case and umbrella because I live in Northern Ireland and it rains 360 days a year. 

EDIT: Forgot to add a Nexus 7 tablet.

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 640  GPU: ASUS Geforce GTX550ti DirectCU  RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 2 x 4GB DDR3  MoBo: ASRock N68C-S UCC  Case: Fractal Design Core 1000

Peripherals: Razer NAGA Hex Wraith, Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Steelseries 7H Fnatic Edition

Monitors: LG Flatron M237WDP 23inDell E172FP 17in

I'm surprised Slick's numpad wasn't mechanical. By the way, some spare screws would be a good addition to your setup.

The only things your missing IMO is a small flashlight for when it's dark and a can of compressed air for if the PC is dirty.

amazed you dont have a torch, yea i know phones have one but sometimes there to bulky and hard to get into places

you need a TORCH!

Since no one is saying it, on the thumbnail 69 is written on the calculator.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

I carry a Corsair SP-120,1 SATA cable, accessories for my Cooler Master HAF 912 case, an M connector, Mini and Micro Jumpers for HDDs, A Windows XP Professional SP3 install disc, a Windows 7 Enterprise install disc, Drivers, a DVD\CD drive that uses IDE, two IDE cables, Microsoft office 2010, a mouse pad, Power SATA to 4-pin Molex, Cables for my Corsair AX1200, a laptop carrying case, 3.5 millimeter to RCA adapter, Corsair AX1200 carrying case, Manuals, Warranty cards,USB to 30 pin cable, a 2.5 amp charger, and 4 tiny screws 

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

Kimchi is always a must.

I would probably never use it for computer work, but I have a Butane soldering torch from bernz-o-matic. I have two sets of small computer screwdrivers (radioshack and TSC), for laptop work. I have a regular set of #1-#3 Screwdrivers, long shank as well. I don't carry too much else, certainly not as much as Linus lol, but if I cant fix a friends computer for them at their place, I have them bring it over. Most of the stuff I do is software related, so PC Check 6, Memtest, Prime95, CPU-Z, GPU-Z, etc all end up on friends PC's at least temporarily to help diagnose problems. A notepad for writing down overclocking temps and adjustments  as well as BSOD codes. I also printed up a BSOD code cheat-sheet for windows 7, so I can diagnose at a glance.

I carry a variable temp soldering iron and nobody can beat that.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I carry Multi-bit screw driver, a set of precision screw drivers, needle nose pliers, spare switch, RJ-45 crimper and RJ-45 ends, multi-meter. laptop, external hard drive, and a bunch of randoms case screws.

a headlamp is awesome to have and insulated screwdrivers if you work with the PSU.

I carry a variable temp soldering iron and nobody can beat that.

Used to carry one for work :P

Love the video,

I carry:

Laptop / windows tablet for googling and downloading.

64GB USB3 stick with a load of drivers / portable apps / ccleaner, recuva, malware bytes, MS Security Essentials. etc.

My HTC One X for podcasts / tethering.

Micro USB B cable for charging my phone while tethering
A Cd with Hirens boot tools on it for doing recovery.

Multi tip Stanley screwdriver.

Wenger EvoGrip 16 Pocket Knife.

If I can't save the day then the patient comes back to the office / home operating table (kitchen table) for open heart surgery.

My Tech Toolbag doesn't exist as usually the thing I need to fix is brought over to my house, but when I do need to fix something I usually bring:

-Laptop + Charger
-USB Drives

-USB Hub

-SATA 3 to USB3.0 drive adaptor

-MOLEX to SATA adaptor

-SATA cables

-My usual carry (Cellphone/Wallet/Keys)

-Screwdriver kit

I've been meaning to purchase an external DVD drive as well but I've never actually needed it. I'm putting it off until I upgrade my rig and forgo an internal DVD drive for aesthetic purposes.

I want one of them screw drivers!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I dont have a go bag for tech really. When i have friends, family or co-workers needing a fix i get them to bring the trouble to my place. I do how ever have a couple large tubs of cables, adapters and tons of other stuff. and then i have a couple rather large tool boxes.

just a screwdriver that fits my laptop, bactrack 5 stick, memtest 86+ stick, a leatherman squirt with a jaw busted off. no bag tho. do have a couple spare so-dimms tho...

Former Teksyndicate Forum Moderator, IT student

my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/FnC

Linus, Slick, somebody...?

can we do a tech kit focused on carrying a MINIMAL amount of gear instead of just carrying everything?

for example, that router is just ridiculous and I know that isn't one of the cheaper models either.  Someone should be recommending a nice pocket router that is good enough for diagnosing (ethernet ports, 5GHz, etc.) but not necessarily 24/7 because there are better less portable options.

-Screwdriver Kit

-Laptop

-iPad

-USB Drives

-Sata to USB 3 Adaptor

is what I usually keep handy. Other tools i might need though, I can always go to my garage and get them, since I only fix the things my friends brought over. 

Full size set of Precision screwdrivers.
Small LED light and headlamp.
Brush or can of air.
mouse and pad with ps2 connector.
External Cd\Dvd reader.
External hardvrive and extra usb's with drivers & software for all occasions.
power cables and power strip with universal adaptor.
Ethernet cables ... Lot's of them, at different lengths.
Sd card reader and mini card reader.
Mutimeter 
spare router 
spare cables of every sort Sata -molex -psu -vga -hdmi -
Zip ties
Cable cutters 
long nose pliers 
long tweasers, prongs, and grabby things.
Hex screwdriver set 
Spare Psu , 120mm fan and cpu fan for heat-sink (with price slip attached) 
Leatherman.

Energy bars !!!! Slick knows potentially how long someone can stay fixing a problem.

Most problems dealt with here have to do with lots of dust or power surges and general lack of knowledge.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Now why would I need to carry all that around when I could just have a Linus and Slick in my Tech Tool Bag?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)