Best PC build for office usage under 400$

Budget (including currency):  30,000 rupees ~ approx 400 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: it will used for office most of time, browsing, watching movies and some normal light games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): we have monitor and other peripheral we just only CPU build 

With that budget, I suggest you buy a new laptop instead. All new, with warranties and stuff. And you can still plug your existing peripherals to it.

16 minutes ago, RMTM said:

With that budget, I suggest you buy a new laptop instead. All new, with warranties and stuff. And you can still plug your existing peripherals to it.

That will be a pretty crappy laptop most likely intel pentium level garbage.

34 minutes ago, B.Arun Prakash said:

Budget (including currency):  30,000 rupees ~ approx 400 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: it will used for office most of time, browsing, watching movies and some normal light games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): we have monitor and other peripheral we just only CPU build 

New or used? Used there are so many options. New too but less.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

New or used? Used there are so many options. New too.

Interesting. Based from your extensive experience in helping genuine people's concerns, what parts can you "actually get" from this build? As many options as you know? And new ones too? And where? I want to get me those too.

Just now, RMTM said:

Interesting. Based from your extensive experience in helping genuine people's concerns, what parts can you "actually get" from this build? As many options as you know? And new ones too? And where? I want to get me those too.

A simple ryzen apu build or a i3 10100 build is totally possible for office use. If this is ever to turn into a gaming device that should be mentioned beforehand because the build I'd make would require a lot of part replacing otherwise since I'll just be focusing on the office part and ignore anything else.

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

That will be a pretty crappy laptop most likely intel pentium level garbage.

Man, I don't think they still sell "Intel pentium level garbage anymore". Clearly. You have no idea about laptops.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

A simple ryzen apu build or a i3 10100 build is totally possible for office use. If this is ever to turn into a gaming device that should be mentioned beforehand because the build I'd make would require a lot of part replacing otherwise since I'll just be focusing on the office part and ignore anything else.

Then you are not addressing this member's whole intent. Read from the top please.

2 minutes ago, RMTM said:

Man, I don't think they still sell "Intel pentium level garbage anymore". Clearly. You have no idea about laptops.

Dude celeron and pentium are amongst the most popularly sold laptop chips literally just go on amazon and watch it happen.

image.thumb.png.16e2a808996c7d79b5fb9ae5b0fad796.png

Just now, RMTM said:

Then you are not addressing this member's whole intent. Read from the top please.

Yeah light games I understand league of legends and minecraft under that but I will get to that point I first want to see where op is shopping and then I move on to further questions. So if op could provide some clarification on this part already that would be great. Also a 10100 or amd 3000g plays those games fine enough.

17 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Dude celeron and pentium are amongst the most popularly sold laptop chips literally just go on amazon and watch it happen.

image.thumb.png.16e2a808996c7d79b5fb9ae5b0fad796.png

Then, don't settle for those Celeron and Pentium ones. You can actually get some decent 10th and 11thgen Intel Core i3 if you just know what your money's worth. You can try Amazon(if it's your preference) and other online stores and search now. See what results you get. Office multi-tasking use (check). Watching movies(check). Occasional 30-60FPS 1080p gaming (check).