How Much Money Do You Think I Would Have To Put Into This To Fix It Up

Snapy1

12-13k depending where and how fast you get it fixed, there also may be major engine issues so maybe 15K, for that you can get a brand new car.

too much? go buy a car for 1000$ and be happy

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

too much? go buy a car for 1000$ and be happy

60179843.jpg

It's made out of cardboard,but who cares??

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

1 or 2. Maybe 3.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Just buy a 5000 $ car that works. Lol my first car was a 3000€ car and it ran like a champ. I sold it off a year ago for 1800€. I used  it for 5 years without a problem. 

$_4.JPG

Great.

$_4.JPG

Oh wait... 

Lol Best shot ever. He should have used the picture as his main picture and he would have gotten waay more :P 

Just buy a 5000 $ car that works. Lol my first car was a 3000€ car and it ran like a champ. I sold it off a year ago for 1800€. I used  it for 5 years without a problem. 

my first was one for about 600, i just now 4-5 years later sold it for 300 :P and bought a newer MUCH better and not junk one for 500 :D

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

'bout tree fiddy

and what about insurance? gl

Error: 410

Yup, cars frame is probably shot. Its just a parts car now. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY TO FIX THIS. cars with bent frames, just no. NOPE. all the no. if anything, but it for parts. and solely parts. 

my first was one for about 600, i just now 4-5 years later sold it for 300 :P and bought a newer MUCH better and not junk one for 500 :D

Atm i don't have a car because i don't need one. My apartment is located in the hearth of Cologne and i won't be moving out any time soon because i own this thing. Also my way to the university takes about a minute with the bike. (300m) But i have been thinking about getting a new car just for the fun of it. Maybe I'll need one. The problem being that i have no idea what to look for in a car :P 

Yeah, I would suspect over 10K easily for that. You don't know how much was misplaced throughout the body because of the impact. I mean, an accident that bad probably requires the entire car to be straightened out. Not to mention that's a $25,000 car they declared as totaled. That should give you a rough idea of how much it's gonna cost to repair. I think the target person who should pick up something like that is someone who already has a BRZ or FR-S so they can use it as a parts car. I mean, that engine alone should run... What, 4K freight? I have no idea how much engines cost anymore. My last bit of knowledge was when Honda Ks and SR20DETs were the hot swaps.

But to answer your question, I'd say 12K is a good place to start. Likely a lot more than that. Just to fix the frame and the bed in my older truck, 2000 GMC Sierra 1500, after being rear ended... the price billed to insurance was over 6K. Body work alone is expensive. And you have no guarantee what else you're gonna have to replace, much less if the body is worth salvaging. You may end up just buying an engine.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

My advice. 

STAY AWAY

The frame might look straight. But there are almost always hidden problems.. And here there's even visible damage 

And if the engine is shot. That's gonna be pricy. 
Try spending that 15k on the original instead.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This image:

$_4.JPG

Opposite side, rear quarter panel is dented in. That should definitely let you know how extensive the damage is throughout the body.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

This image:

$_4.JPG

Opposite side, rear quarter panel is dented in. That should definitely let you know how extensive the damage is throughout the body.

I'd bet it's a few inches shorter on that side... That's a write off

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

depends on the damage for example it will cost a lot more if it has frame damage

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

anything that says project is f*****d. don't buy a 'project'. ever.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

anything that says project is f*****d. don't buy a 'project'. ever.

Project,Needs a bit of TLC,A fixer upper = Run

Depends on what's broken.

If the steering and frame are bent/broken, don't even think about it.

The entire ventilation system in the front seems to be damaged, add in the airbags which probably blew up (damn expensive)... probably not worth to restore it

144Hz goodness