I'm looking for the Lunar Flight pilot "imsorry"

tsmspace

I want to ask them questions about their breakneck time trials, and how they controlled the craft, and what games they play these days. I'm not a reporter, but I do have a particular interest, and would benefit immensely from the conversation. 

Anyone know anything about this player and gamertag?? Is there a community that I should go looking for such a player?? I can't imagine they DON'T play any games actively today, because of the absolute skill of the video of their time trial. 

i5 12400 , MSI b660 pro-a, 32g 3200 , rtx 3060, 1tb wdblack sn270

I gave my dad: rogstrix b350-f gaming, r5 2600, corsair vengeance 16gb ddr4 2400, gtx 980 ti , he has minecraft, halo infinite, and collects his own photography. he had a "worst laptop in store special" that finishes loading your mouse movement, but not really much else. 

games: Starmade, Velocidrone, Minecraft, Astrokill, Liftoff, ThrustandShoot, , Infinity Battlescape, Flight of Nova, Orbital Racer

To be clear, we're talking about an indie game from 2012 here?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Is this what we’re talking about? Your post almost reads like satire given the context. 

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/24/2022 at 5:58 PM, Middcore said:

To be clear, we're talking about an indie game from 2012 here?

On 1/24/2022 at 6:11 PM, rickeo said:

Is this what we’re talking about? Your post almost reads like satire given the context. 

Yes both correct, and it sounds satirical if you don't know and you watch the speeds in question, but if you DO know the challenges in the game (moving slow CAN be hard, if you have severe limitations on acceleration and are unable to always see where you are going),, and honestly the imsorry performance is both breakneck, and the one and only at that level of performance. That is not to say some kind of athlete couldn't at least match that performance, but it IS to say that it would take one. 

Also as it is the best performance of it's kind that I've seen so far in any game, I'm particularly interested in showing my controller to see if there is a reaction by such a pilot/player. 

i5 12400 , MSI b660 pro-a, 32g 3200 , rtx 3060, 1tb wdblack sn270

I gave my dad: rogstrix b350-f gaming, r5 2600, corsair vengeance 16gb ddr4 2400, gtx 980 ti , he has minecraft, halo infinite, and collects his own photography. he had a "worst laptop in store special" that finishes loading your mouse movement, but not really much else. 

games: Starmade, Velocidrone, Minecraft, Astrokill, Liftoff, ThrustandShoot, , Infinity Battlescape, Flight of Nova, Orbital Racer