What do I choose?

anandmike201

Since you listed a laptop Sku, assuming you mean the 3060 mobile series as well? 

What laptops are you looking at? There can be a massive difference between them just because of the laptop.

HP OMEN 16-c0026ns, AMD Ryzen 7, 16GB, 1TB SSD, AMD Radeon RX6600M 8GB va GIGABYTE G5 KC-5ES1130SD - I5-10500H - RTX 3060

39 minutes ago, Xwartu said:

Since you listed a laptop Sku, assuming you mean the 3060 mobile series as well? 

Yesss

14 minutes ago, anandmike201 said:

HP OMEN 16-c0026ns, AMD Ryzen 7, 16GB, 1TB SSD, AMD Radeon RX6600M 8GB va GIGABYTE G5 KC-5ES1130SD - I5-10500H - RTX 3060

The gigabyte comes out on top here with it's better cooled higher clocked 3060 so that laptop wins this time. Worse cpu than the omen but I assume this is for gaming and if that is the case it doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

The gigabyte comes out on top here with it's better cooled higher clocked 3060 so that laptop wins this time. Worse cpu than the omen but I assume this is for gaming and if that is the case it doesn't matter.

For gaming but mainly for Photoshop, Ilustrator and Premiere Pro and I want to start learning to use Dreamweaver

20 minutes ago, anandmike201 said:

For gaming but mainly for Photoshop, Ilustrator and Premiere Pro and I want to start learning to use Dreamweaver

I mean all that can be done on a far lower end laptop too than these so both are more than fine but for gaming the gigabyte is the better one.