Rgb to argb

scoobydoo10uk2000

Ibuilt my pc a year ago but my mobo died so had to replace it. Only one i could get in the timeline and price bracket was a msi z390 gaming. All my fans strips etc are all 3 pin argb connected by a hub. But my mobo only had 4 pin rgb header. I tried using a ez diy converter but it only allowed me to connect 3 fans and would not allow control by software, only the button on the converter. Can anyone sugget how i can connect 9 arg devices to q rgb header (without changing my mobo or argb devices. Lol). Any help apreciated

-> Moved to Cases and Mods

You would need powered ARGB hub for that. 9 devices is well over the 3A power limit single RGB header has. There's Deepcool converter which does have additional SATA power. But you will still need to have multiple splitters if you want to have that connected over single mobo header.

Overall best would be start to look for universal hub with possible USB connection to software controls.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

you need to tell us what ARGB devices u have so we can find out how u can connect this stuff