Hexagons are the best-a-gons (Do not misuse them) - Twitter brings NFTs to the timeline as hexagon-shaped profile pictures

Lightwreather
13 hours ago, Spotty said:

Now mint that .gif as an NFT then set it as your Twitter profile pic to annoy 500 NFTers at once.

(quick warning, if you are prone to seizures don't open the spoiler)

Spoiler

RDT_20211118_2150224761058745044778656.g

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

@Salv8 (sam)

Screenshots go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. To make it even more fun, crop it into a hexagon and put it as a profile pic inside a circle so only hexagon is visible. I don't use shitty Twitter anymore, but I wish I still would, just to troll people about stupid NFT's lol

On 1/21/2022 at 3:19 PM, LAwLz said:

I love NFTs.

I love how irrationally butthurt it makes people. Good job Twitter for introducing this feature.

See on one hand I'm almost half-tempted to agree, since a lot of the NFT backlash is getting kind of ridiculous. David Lynch did some dumb NFT thing a while back and god the way some people reacted you'd think he'd fucking killed someone.

But then I look at NFTs and it really is just the lamest, weirdest shit imaginable. Just because the people pointing out the emperor has no clothes are really annoying doesn't mean that I wanna see his dick flopping around everywhere, y'know?

4 minutes ago, Error 52 said:

See on one hand I'm almost half-tempted to agree, since a lot of the NFT backlash is getting kind of ridiculous. David Lynch did some dumb NFT thing a while back and god the way some people reacted you'd think he'd fucking killed someone.

But then I look at NFTs and it really is just the lamest, weirdest shit imaginable. Just because the people pointing out the emperor has no clothes are really annoying doesn't mean that I wanna see his dick flopping around everywhere, y'know?

Because never ever anything good has come out of DLCs/microtransactions/NFT's. Remember how we used to get actual whole games? And then DLC's came. At first it was just mini campaigns or whatever at small price and then it turned into companies making a game, ripping out content that was suppose to be there from the beginning and they charged extra for it.

And now everyone is like "uh oh whatever" and I swear to f**king god some smartass garbage company will make games NFT "enabled" to make them "limited" in availability or some accordingly retarded thing. Like it's not already bad that a lot of games are pay to win, ridden by ugly ass cosmetics that totally ruin them (remember Santa skin and raindeers on side of a god damn tank in freaking BF 2072?), devoid of any actual quality because all they do is focus on milking of the users.

10 hours ago, RejZoR said:

@Salv8 (sam)

Screenshots go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. To make it even more fun, crop it into a hexagon and put it as a profile pic inside a circle so only hexagon is visible. I don't use shitty Twitter anymore, but I wish I still would, just to troll people about stupid NFT's lol

i would, but wiping my ass is more productive and i have many arse wiping's scheduled today.

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

On 1/22/2022 at 6:54 AM, Salv8 (sam) said:

this feature must be great for poeple who love NFT's!

image.thumb.png.f1df963a9a2fae847659bc8080903687.png

ahahhahahahahahahah

oh i do love a good screenshoted NFT.

in all seriousness, how the fuck did they think this was going to go?
those with a brain hate NFT's, those who love them?
well it's my medical opinion that they are so braindead that they took the brain stem and nervous system along with it and how they function is worth study.

maybe a grant would allow us to look at how the NFT buyer functions and we could learn to develop technology to stop more NFT buyers from being born!

Legend XD

On 1/21/2022 at 11:19 PM, LAwLz said:

I love NFTs.

I love how irrationally butthurt it makes people. Good job Twitter for introducing this feature.

I wonder how long it'll last if it actually becomes the norm (and companies are really pushing for it)

I guess that's also how boomers think, "it's fine the way it is"

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

the blue checkmark club gonna have a party of a lifetime with this

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>