Which One’s Better?

Bron_
Go to solution Solved by YoungBlade,

I went with the M27Q for myself and I really like it.

The Gigabyte monitor has a higher refresh rate and a better contrast ratio. Its biggest downside is the use of a BGR subpixel array, which can be an issue for displaying details in some applications and text in some operating systems, although I've never noticed a problem with it, personally.

The LG monitor has a slightly wider color gamut and better response times. It doesn't come with the KVM switch like the M27Q has, which could be a downside if you intend to use it with a second computer/laptop.

To me, they're very similar and I'd go with whichever one is cheaper, which is usually the M27Q.

I was looking into getting a new monitor and can’t decide between the Gigabyte M27q and the LG gl850-b. I’m leaning more towards the Gigabyte monitor but I don’t know what do y’all say 

I went with the M27Q for myself and I really like it.

The Gigabyte monitor has a higher refresh rate and a better contrast ratio. Its biggest downside is the use of a BGR subpixel array, which can be an issue for displaying details in some applications and text in some operating systems, although I've never noticed a problem with it, personally.

The LG monitor has a slightly wider color gamut and better response times. It doesn't come with the KVM switch like the M27Q has, which could be a downside if you intend to use it with a second computer/laptop.

To me, they're very similar and I'd go with whichever one is cheaper, which is usually the M27Q.

42 minutes ago, Slottr said:

The LG

All right thanks