Favorite Tech Youtubers (besides NCIX)

piggykid1

What about pcpartpicker youtube

Diamond 5 in League :)

Aussie50 and Maxxarcade.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Hardware Cannucks and Tek Syndicate

Tek Syndicate, there can only be one

MKBHD, making a poll on this topic would be nice.

Tek Syndicate and Tech of Tomorrow. 

Barnacules Nerdgasm and Austin Evans are my favorites right now.

Jay and Tek

Tek n ToT probably. I don't like Jay alot but that's just me.

Discovered Hardware Canucks about a month ago and I'm absolutely in love with Dmitry's (sp) dialect

TTL and digitalrev

Tek Syndicate and JayzTwoCents are the only others I'm subscribed to. But I watch videos from them all.

OC3DTV

TTL is pretty much the only decent British tech youtuber I know of

Maybe TTL, Austin Evans.

I can't stand logal though, the tek used to be great now it's the same thing week after week, and his reviews are meh

Hardware Canucks, Teck Syndicate, ToT, PCper, LTT.

Unbox Therapy, MKBHD, TTL, Tech of Tomorrow, Tek Syndicate

Besides LTT, I watch Tech of Tomorrow, Tek Syndicate, and Austin Evans.

Tech syndicate because I like "the tek" and HardwareCanuk because his videos are really well lit

People still enjoy TekSyndicate? I miss the $XXXX PC builds they did, now all they do is bitch about the NSA and the internet. 

I want my $1500-5000 PC Build videos back :(

If you guys haven't seen singularity computers, you're missing out. He is a master with liquid cooling. Does insane modding and building.

Yea... I just keep skipping Tek's "podcast" videos... I still sometimes watch their product reviews and stuff like that though.

That's what I resorted to, they do more down to earth product reviews.

I consistently watch Tek Syndicate, Linus, NCIX (Only when Keys is hosting, I dislike Jack and Esther). 

The only channel i cannot. I mean cannot stand is Tech Of Tomorrow. Elric just makes my blood boil. 

yes

Aussie50 and Maxxarcade.

Made a poll here

What about Kyle and Paul? Those guys are pretty cool :D

You forgot to add Paul's Hardware, Awesomesauce News,  NeweggTV, and Joanne Tech Lover.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I consistently watch Tek Syndicate, Linus, NCIX (Only when Keys is hosting, I dislike Jack and Esther). 

The only channel i cannot. I mean cannot stand is Tech Of Tomorrow. Elric just makes my blood boil. 

LOL the way he articulates and talks makes me feel the exact same...

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I really enjoy OC3D TV's in depth reviews and his great way of explaining things. And his thick accent makes it even better.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

link to the channel please

link to the channel please

You already added them.

Paul is PaulsHardware and Kyle is Awesomesauce News.  ;)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Marques Brownlee and Austin and Tek Syndicate most probably =3

But LTT is my fave by a long way!!!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

You already added them.

Paul is PaulsHardware and Kyle is Awesomesauce News.  ;)

Awesome

Careyholzman is a still older and more old fashioned but ultimately its due to him that i got interested in computers

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Careyholzman is a still older and more old fashioned but ultimately its due to him that i got interested in computers

now added

Though I check others every now and then, Tek Syndicate with LinusTechTips are the two I follow.

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

The quality of the videos that Kyle does is ridiculous. Always entertaining and full of knowledge for a practical user. He doesn't weigh things down with a ton of technical verbiage. I can live with the dry periods because every video he makes is worth every second of my time.

MKBHD is great for both sides of the technical world. Great technical knowledge of the products, but his ability to speak to the viewer is second to none in my opinion. I feel a lot of personal pressure to support Logan and Wendall for making sure people know that just because you are from Kentucky doesn't mean you are moronic. But MKBHD has an approach of "Here is some technical jargon for the nerds/geeks, and you, the kid that just wants to know which phone is best, here's your answer as well." You can't beat that approach in the modern tech world.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White Windowed | Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133 Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB | PSU: OCZ ZX Series 850W 80 Plus Gold | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2 | Monitor: 3x Dell P2414H

The quality of the videos that Kyle does is ridiculous. Always entertaining and full of knowledge for a practical user. He doesn't weigh things down with a ton of technical verbiage. I can live with the dry periods because every video he makes is worth every second of my time.

MKBHD is great for both sides of the technical world. Great technical knowledge of the products, but his ability to speak to the viewer is second to none in my opinion. I feel a lot of personal pressure to support Logan and Wendall for making sure people know that just because you are from Kentucky doesn't mean you are moronic. But MKBHD has an approach of "Here is some technical jargon for the nerds/geeks, and you, the kid that just wants to know which phone is best, here's your answer as well." You can't beat that approach in the modern tech world.

who is logan and wendall and daaaaaannnnnnnnggggggg nice PC specs man

who is logan and wendall and daaaaaannnnnnnnggggggg nice PC specs man

Logan and Wendall from TekSyndicate.

Thank you for the compliment. Those are the specs of my main rig, my gaming rig is slightly better in my opinion. But this isn't a personal post, so I'll leave it at that.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White Windowed | Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133 Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB | PSU: OCZ ZX Series 850W 80 Plus Gold | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2 | Monitor: 3x Dell P2414H

Actually yeah, and they have good reviews, forgot about them since they don't upload much. :P 

Voted for Tek Syndicate, Tech of Tomorrow, Paul's Hardware and Kyle's Awesome Sauce News. 

Tek Syndicate and Jay

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

oh right i forgot about newegg and pauls channel lol

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

• 4 months later...

I also enjoy:

Ronsanut

3DGAMEMAN

TastyPCTV

RushKit

TimmyTechTV

I have more than 80 +/- subs of various Youtube channels I check on in a daily basis and if there is a new vid I will watch it.

I also tweet videos to share with people who follow me as well.

Thanks for adding these to the poll...

I really like OC3D. Been watching Tom since before I started regularly watching Linus but some of his reviews are kinda disappointing. He overlooks things sometimes and I don't know abut you but when I watch a 30 min review I expect all my bases covered. Anyhow... He's still a good reviewer though and Y'all should check him out.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

OC3D, couldn't care less about the others.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8