GPU is missing bios, screen flashes and system crashes (unintentional rhyme)

B1zzy
I've had my pc for quite some time now and for a few months it worked fantastic, playing high intensity games, performing giant benchmarks but recently whenever I try to play any high intensity games my entire computer will flash random colors, (sometimes just green in a bunch of bits, matrix style) or go black and shut down. Then it will loop booting and rebooting until I switched it to CPU graphics only and my pc runs just fine. I tried to sort this out myself and I found something peculiar in an application called "Tech Power Up GPU-Z" and I get unknown in catagories like the BIOS, while other user's have the correct values there. I tried to watch a tutorial on how to fix it (Flashing my GPU BIOS) But I can't seem to get it to work. Please let me know if you need anymore information, I have boatloads just unsure what to do with it. Also please let me know if there is somewhere else I should post this to get further help.
What GPU-Z shows me: https://imgur.com/a/gJ3Qnzh

Have you tried installing the latest nvidia drivers?

A friend had this issue on a gtx 1650 and that fixed it

35 minutes ago, AT198864 said:

Have you tried installing the latest nvidia drivers?

A friend had this issue on a gtx 1650 and that fixed it

Just did a clean install, nothing yet, do you know how to update the graphics card bios?

10 hours ago, B1zzy said:

Just did a clean install, nothing yet, do you know how to update the graphics card bios?

No, sorry

11 hours ago, B1zzy said:

What is your current BIOS installed on your graphics card?