While playing fortnite and only fortnite fps stutters with the low gpu usage.

iiakopo

My pc specs

Ryzen 3 3100

gtx 1660 super

gskill 2x 8gb ddr4 3200mhz

While playing fortnite and only fortnite my gpu usage is shown to fluctuate but usually never going over 50ish percent usage with my cpu usage also fluctuating from low 30s to 70 percent this causes fps to constantly stutter and these stutters seem to be random. When i play other titles such as gta and halo infinite the gpu usage looks to be fine being at high 70 percent to 100 and cpu at 30 40. I have zero clue what is happening and would really like some help. If there is any information that i could get to help assist the problem i will its just kinda annoying!

On 1/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, iiakopo said:

My pc specs

Ryzen 3 3100

gtx 1660 super

gskill 2x 8gb ddr4 3200mhz

While playing fortnite and only fortnite my gpu usage is shown to fluctuate but usually never going over 50ish percent usage with my cpu usage also fluctuating from low 30s to 70 percent this causes fps to constantly stutter and these stutters seem to be random. When i play other titles such as gta and halo infinite the gpu usage looks to be fine being at high 70 percent to 100 and cpu at 30 40. I have zero clue what is happening and would really like some help. If there is any information that i could get to help assist the problem i will its just kinda annoying!

My guess is it's because of Fortnite being a game which uses CPU a lot (it's multiplayer at last) and that increases the possibly already existing CPU bottleneck. 

Hi. It seems more and more ppl is having this issue. It all began on march or april last year. My only "solution" was to reinstall some old driver to have a playable game, it isn't as smooth as it once was.

If you want to see what I've done until now to try to solve this issue here is link: