240mm Radiator ~47mm Wide

I want to get a single 240 rad for my watercooling m-itx build and the max width I found it to be around ~47mm source:(http://imgur.com/a/1eba4#9) picture #9: that is a ek xt 240.

I want to get a fat as possible radiator and I want to use nf-f12 or ap123. What radiator should I get?

XSPC RX240??

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Alpacool Nexxos 45 mm 240mm rad? 

I don't really like the look of the fill ports not being a complete rectangle and it being cut in 2 curved things.

XSPC RX240??

It says the dimension is 56mm wide, wouldn't this be too big?

I want to get a single 240 rad for my watercooling m-itx build and the max width I found it to be around ~47mm source:(http://imgur.com/a/1eba4#9) picture #9: that is a ek xt 240.

I want to get a fat as possible radiator and I want to use nf-f12 or ap123. What radiator should I get?

yeah, looks like the coolstream 240PE 38mm thick

XSPC RX240??

RX240 v1/v2 is 60mm and the new v3 is 46mm but the

tanks are identifiable.

It says the dimension is 56mm wide, wouldn't this be too big?

Ooops, it is 46mm wide in the core but the entire rad is 56mm wide. My bad :3

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

yeah, looks like the coolstream 240PE 38mm thick

Is this what you're recommending, identifying in the picture or both? 

Is this what you're recommending, identifying in the picture or both? 

well kinda both. the radiator in the picture is very thin so it rules out the AX240

or Nemesis 240 (46mm) as there are no end tanks visible shows it'd be enclosed.

the scale of the fans to the thickness of the radiator makes it out to be the 240PE.

with that said, you don't have 46mm of space as the hose in between the PSU

and radiator is sandwiched and any thicker radiator will not allow any space to route

hose.

well kinda both. the radiator in the picture is very thin so it rules out the AX240

or Nemesis 240 (46mm) as there are no end tanks visible shows it'd be enclosed.

the scale of the fans to the thickness of the radiator makes it out to be the 240PE.

with that said, you don't have 46mm of space as the hose in between the PSU

and radiator is sandwiched and any thicker radiator will not allow any space to route

hose.

I would plan to do the same 90 degree fitting this guy did. So it seems like this guy really knew what he was doing when it comes to watercooling, you too :)

I'll get the 240 PE unless I find anything else less than 40mm thick, as the 240PE is 38+/- 1mm thick. Thanks

*Also do you have any guess of what my temps would be if I ran a 780 and a 4670k stock voltage?

I would plan to do the same 90 degree fitting this guy did. So it seems like this guy really knew what he was doing when it comes to watercooling, you too :)

I'll get the 240 PE unless I find anything else less than 40mm thick, as the 240PE is 38+/- 1mm thick. Thanks

*Also do you have any guess of what my temps would be if I ran a 780 and a 4670k stock voltage?

mmm, for CPU on stock voltage should be 55-60° and GPU 60-65° ambient 25°

if you under-volt the CPU to 1.080v 38/39 multiplier should see 40-45°.

mmm, for CPU on stock voltage should be 55-60° and GPU 60-65° ambient 25°

if you under-volt the CPU to 1.080v 38/39 multiplier should see 40-45°.

damn I'll probably be under-volting then because my psu is only 450w and I'd want to put most of the overclock potential if there is any into my gpu rather than my cpu. Thanks :)