Lian Lii lancool 2 mesh white + msi 3080 supprim X + 360 aio

Budget (including currency): 3,500€ / 3940$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hey people of the  LTT forums im looking to make my second build but im a little to busy to do research and i cant even seem to find he answers anywhere else so im here to ask for some help, mostly if this build will all fit together, the parts im concerned about is the case Lian lii lancool 2 mesh, the gpu and the aio, the gpu is the msi rtx 3080 supprim x and the aio is a nzxt kraken z73 since the gpu is abnormally long with a slightly thick aio will all these parts fit? 

The planned build is the following:

Ryzen 7 5800x 

MSI RTX 3080 SUPPRIM X 

NZXT KRAKEN Z73

Asus TUF x570 mb

Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 16gb 3600mhz 

Corsair 850x psu

Lian Lii Lancool II Mesh White

No HDD

Thanks!

i'd appreciate help fast as i'm going to buy the components in no less then a day or three.

25 minutes ago, Nicholas_65 said:

Ryzen 7 5800x 

MSI RTX 3080 SUPPRIM X 

NZXT KRAKEN Z73

Asus TUF x570 mb

Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 16gb 3600mhz 

Corsair 850x psu

Lian Lii Lancool II Mesh White

No HDD

Aio is terrible cause of how overpriced it is, if you want a display on your pc just buy a cheapo sensor panel, better off getting a liquid freezer 240 (also has an argb version)

Rgb pro is trash to semi decent depending on the price. Though id suggest crucial ballistix rgb instead so you are atleast guaranteed with micron dies which are good ocers that do 4000+ with ease, timings can be meh at really high speeds though. There are some revisions of corsair rgb pro that come with samsung b die which are very good ocers freq wise and timings wise, but unless you buy used its a mixed bag of crap hynix dies to really good b dies to decent micron dies

Otherwise looks ok, though what will you use it for anyways?