Does anyone else have slow moving tabs in chrome after having it open for a long time?

If even i have 2 tabs open, move 1 tab OUT of that window it will lag. Right now testing it at the time of making this thread, it took about 3-4 seconds to move the tab out of the window. This is not fixed if i close it, i have to force close it in task manager than it resets and does it again after having them open for a while.

Is there a way to fix this? I have a ton of tabs open ATM and is using 2,300mbs of ram. but as said before, even if i close them all, the same will happen.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

31 minutes ago, kaylexmorgana said:

If even i have 2 tabs open, move 1 tab OUT of that window it will lag. Right now testing it at the time of making this thread, it took about 3-4 seconds to move the tab out of the window. This is not fixed if i close it, i have to force close it in task manager than it resets and does it again after having them open for a while.

Is there a way to fix this? I have a ton of tabs open ATM and is using 2,300mbs of ram. but as said before, even if i close them all, the same will happen.

Can you post a video of the issue? This is not something I've ever seen.....

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

48 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Can you post a video of the issue? This is not something I've ever seen.....

don't have anything to record screen but here it is. 

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Weird, what kind of extensions are you running, does this happen if you are in Incognito mode?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

19 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Weird, what kind of extensions are you running, does this happen if you are in Incognito mode?

lmfao. so i just deleted some of the shitty extensions i don't use. fixed. weird but ty