I need a Wireless keyboard - But with backlit keys?

Djuntas

Hey guys, looking for potentially to buy a wireless living room keyboard. But there is 1 hard criteria...Backlit keys. 

I looked at some options like Logitechs K400 plus, or Microsofts "All-in-One Media" keyboard.

But it seems like most of these cheaper keyboard aint backlit. So what options do I have`?

I would assume if it's for living room use, you also want it to have an integrated trackpad, because otherwise there are lots of options.

Logitech does make an illuminated one, but it will cost you: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Illuminated-Living-Room-Keyboard-Touchpad/dp/B00ZOPVSKW/

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

On 12/31/2021 at 6:56 PM, Middcore said:

I would assume if it's for living room use, you also want it to have an integrated trackpad, because otherwise there are lots of options.

Logitech does make an illuminated one, but it will cost you: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Illuminated-Living-Room-Keyboard-Touchpad/dp/B00ZOPVSKW/

Hm, cant seem to find seller / pricing on it. It does not haft to have a trackpad but it might be the best 🙂 I dont think I can buy the one you linked in my country anyway. At least pricing was hard to find.

All depends on how much money you want to spend. I just unboxed my new G915 and absolutely love it, but it's also like $329 canadian 

1 hour ago, Martycrane said:

All depends on how much money you want to spend. I just unboxed my new G915 and absolutely love it, but it's also like $329 canadian 

Yeah okay ^^ Maybe not that much. That's litterally more than what Id pay for some PC hardware. I guess im in a nieche marked now. Just wanted backlit keys for when Id use it in the dark.

5 hours ago, Djuntas said:

Yeah okay ^^ Maybe not that much. That's litterally more than what Id pay for some PC hardware. I guess im in a nieche marked now. Just wanted backlit keys for when Id use it in the dark.

yeah it's definitely not cheap, but it was my birthday gift to myself, only way i justified it 

doing some reading  and this site recommends the Rii-8 it's like 65 bucks and has a backlight and a little built in mouse

On 1/7/2022 at 1:50 AM, Martycrane said:

yeah it's definitely not cheap, but it was my birthday gift to myself, only way i justified it 

doing some reading  and this site recommends the Rii-8 it's like 65 bucks and has a backlight and a little built in mouse

Thanks man. Thats kinda interesting, maybe very even. Oddly enough it seems they have many, or at least 2 of the same model. But I cant seem to find a local seller in my country from it either...I would HATE having to use Amazon...I dont like supporting him, to a point where I just steal The grand tour as well even through I like the 3 musketers 🙂

Edit: Maybe found a seller now locally, but it says this one is not rechargeable, needs AA batteries...odd 🙂 Thanks anyway looks awesome, loads of reviews on youtube.