If you could go pro

Genecidalic

If you could go pro in gaming what games do you think that you would be pro in?

For me I think it would have to be strategy games because i always seem to understand them really quick and smoke most people i play against

Would rather go pro at any average joe profession and play video games as hobby. There's more money in that and way more enjoyment in the video games.

That being said it would have been cool to be on Final Boss in 2007 when MLG signed them to $80k/year for 3 years for Halo 2.

i would want to go pro on starcraft 2 and show all those koreans whos boss

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Counter strike, either source or GO, not exactly sure.

Next pick would probably be bf4 if they can cater to eSports with more balanced loadouts and a proper spectator mode.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Any MOBA or FPS.

Good Morning...

I practically am 'pro' with Natural Selection 2 but the style of play in the competitive segment doesn't appeal to me. I only play the Alien team anymore and the Lerk life form, which makes me not very useful in a game where games are played best out of three or five games and you have to switch sides along with your team. That shit would get boring fast for me, I have zero interest in Marines.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'd go pro in Counter Strike Source and any Battlefield title

CS : GO, Battlefield 3/4, Dota 2.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

all of the cs

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

Dota 2, then I can enter tournaments. (Provided I also had a pro team)

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Team Fortress 2. Best team work oriented FPS imo.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

It would be either SC2 because I love that game or any fighter game because I am so bad at them I would like to be good some day lol :D

nothing big about being pro, infact it drasticly screws your health over.

as an Ex Pro from the European league i know these things

Character artist in the Games industry.