Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Want ISOs or actual properly done stuff?

Whichever is convenient for you

Error: 410

Are There other changes to the member ranks cause the only difference i see is that @cae is a senior member.......

That's because I'm old. So very very old.

UmtdSK2.jpg

YES!

Glasslip seems like the kind of anime i like, i'm glad i started watching it ^-^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

YES!

Glasslip seems like the kind of anime i like, i'm glad i started watching it ^-^

It is a good anime! i watched it when it was coming out.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Well i'm going to sleep goodnight HSC! 

giphy.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

meh, got the OVA in 1080p (lovely black bars) and I found a slightly faster torrent than that one, so I'll have to just wait it out, I guess. Availability is only around 4 and change too, lol.

Cover your tracks though, just to be safe.

In my Torrent manager, I can selectively download each episode in order, rather than all at once. It might not matter to you in this situation, but I tend to get the first 5 episodes, then start watching them while the next 5 download when I'm excited for an anime and don't want to wait the full download time. 

It's especially useful for large torrents/anime (Fairy Tail, Naruto, etc.)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The names are big giveaways. Also dont be like that.

What have I downloaded...

Stuff..  :P

Learn how to post images pls

Also crunchyroll is awesome when it works.

I have been posting images the same way the whole time...I dont understand what you mean.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I have been posting images the same way the whole time...I dont understand what you mean.

The last one didn't work, that particular host makes images be broken here, you see it, the rest don't. Just save em and upload to imgur to make sure it works :P

Edit:

Oh god Glasslip is so... strange, idk how to put it. I am like WTF almost all the time, lol, not because of that it's bad, i'm for some reason enjoying it and on episode 9/13, but still, so many questions.

Appart from that i hope crunchyroll doesn't fuck up again, because if it doesn't then i'd probably pay the monthly 4.99$

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Konichiwa ... Testing to see if my signature is working or not ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Konichiwa ... Testing to see if my signature is working or not ...

A bit dark for night theme users... set to auto?

A bit dark for night theme users... set to auto?

Okay i'll fix that ... Oh wait ... How do I do that again ? Edit : Okay . It's okay now ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Okay i'll fix that ... Oh wait ... How do I do that again ? Edit : Okay . It's okay now ?

perfect..

In my Torrent manager, I can selectively download each episode in order, rather than all at once. It might not matter to you in this situation, but I tend to get the first 5 episodes, then start watching them while the next 5 download when I'm excited for an anime and don't want to wait the full download time.

It's especially useful for large torrents/anime (Fairy Tail, Naruto, etc.)

But that makes you like zero help to the swarm.

Rarely leave anyway : D

Come on, lets play outside *drags

tumblr_m8vab9MviB1rqqk0ko1_500.gif

Cross Ange episode 13 reenacts(regurgitates) siege of ORB and Kira Yamato in Freedom gundam disassembling Athrun Zala's Saviour gundam from Gundam seed...   Also with TRAMS-AM and Quantumization from 00 gundam.

Also with re-used action scenes from Gundam seed for extra nostalgia(cost-saving) factor!

They may be shit anime but Cross Ange made it look better with all the Misogyny and Male Power fantasies. huehuehuehuehuehue
(No, actually it's just slightly better because the main character wasn't crying for peace while shooting at people with beam rifle...etc.)

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Come on, lets play outside *drags

I don't like being outside, its hot, sunny, boring... Everything I need is already in my room. B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Stuff..  :P

have a good time yesterday?

zLnzzJu.jpg

Spam alert. Stay in thread.

I was thinking of just building a house here and then never have to leave.

Blarg

i was forced to go outside today, im scared for my well being.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I don't like being outside, its hot, sunny, boring... Everything I need is already in my room. B)

Hermit. Stay in the dark  B) But can resemble. Sunlight does mean things to monitors  :(

have a good time yesterday?

Party on. Had more alcohol today. But stopped now.  :lol:

Edit: what was yesterday? Can't remember  :ph34r: Something bad happend?

i was forced to go outside today, im scared for my well being.

Did you run to the car to try to avoid the sun?

Spoiler

-

Hermit. Stay in the dark  B) But can resemble. Sunlight does mean things to monitors  :(

Party on. Had more alcohol today. But stopped now.  :lol:

Edit: what was yesterday? Can't remember  :ph34r: Something bad happend?

Nothing besides your birthday. But since you dont remember it sounds like you enjoyed anyway.

Hyouka-gifs-hyouka-34648056-496-279.gif

I have yet to find a alcoholic drink i really like. Probably why drinking doesnt hold much appeal to me.

Blarg

Nothing besides your birthday. But since you dont remember it sounds like you enjoyed anyway.

I have yet to find a alcoholic drink i really like. Probably why drinking doesnt hold much appeal to me.

I do remember it, wasn't 100% sure :D Pina Colada Time maybe works?