Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

But, we're 8 days into the year...

@TheGingerKid The amount of WTF right now is off the charts.

Okay that's too far, i posted mine because of eyebrows, you just took it too far.

topkek

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

But, we're 8 days into the year...

@TheGingerKid The amount of WTF right now is off the charts.

BUT IT'S THE BEST 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Updated a driver, and now my computer sounds like a chicken.   <<

Check if it has laid eggs tomorrow. Then we can be sure.

@ManOfDisguise What are you smoking? I want some too.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

HAHAHA YES IT'S SO BAD THAT IT'S AMAZING

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Some of these new anime coming out...who the fk makes this shit???

20a1eef548516dd8bf5ddb853482a8b0.gif

fb8181bcbf39868dc5f6e258c9297fee.gif

39b905cfddc63740561bf83b9b6251e8.gif

Specs of my PC:

Testing out some Unreal Engine 4......I can quit real life

50022b1c78c0f1eee2a541adf1278aa9.jpg

78025c82f3b977a1dbcd9f14f529b683.jpg 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I don't get it ... I see nothing in the spoilers

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Oh that's a carpet. At first glance it looked like spilled milk.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

What in the fuck?

Sekkou Boys mothafuka!

Specs of my PC:

Sekkou Boys mothafuka!

i cant remember are you the person that always says that fairy tail is the best anime or is that someone else?

The first episode of Erased (a.k.a. Boku dake ga Inai Machi) is great. One of the best anime starts I've seen, I'm hyped! :D

I hope it doesn't go downhill in the next episodes.

The ED is pretty nice too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUjGFByNb-U

yeah, i was trying to find the ED. i think the band also made some music for FMA 

i cant remember are you the person that always says that fairy tail is the best anime or is that someone else?

lol that's someone else I didn't even watch that anime

Specs of my PC:

Some of these new anime coming out...who the fk makes this shit???

20a1eef548516dd8bf5ddb853482a8b0.gif

whats the anime in the top gif?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

whats the anime in the top gif?

Dagashi Kashi episode 1. New anime

Specs of my PC:

that's that one guy who comes in here every now and then

I see his name then scroll passed his posts.

also we playing anything today, guys?

Error: 410

Savage as ever i see lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Only takes the soul of your first born to run something that isn't a demo.

Semi-relevant: People seem to be mistaken about something. The most evil thing you can do isn't to sell your soul to the devil for something, it's to sell someone else's soul to the devil for something. All of the reward and none of the Hell.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Anime break time!

Norn9 (1). bad.

Good lord, why should I care about any of this? There is a nice promising setting, some pretty visuals, but it's a whole lot of nothing. You often hear people complain about slice of life shows where nothing seems to happen, but this is actually an example of an anime where you get nothing out of it. At all. There's just no energy or life in this show. Nothing interesting happens until there's a lame explosion at the end to set up a random cliffhanger. But who are these characters we're focusing on? I still have no idea after this episode. Do they have drives, aspirations, or even personalities? None of the dialogue informs you of anything of consequence, aside from a vague throwaway promise of future conflict and some clunky exposition about the setting that's cut off because "saying too much at once isn't a good idea". Yeah, well, fuck you too, whoever wrote this anime. It's almost like they made a storyboard first, and then forgot to replace the stand-in text with something actually interesting afterward. In fact I would probably have enjoyed it more if there was no dialogue at all, and we were just given a pretty tour of their oh-so-special ship. What a disappointment.

Aria the Avvenire (1). great.

See, Norn? This is how you do a "nothing happens" type of show. You breathe life into a world and pull me into it. You don't present me with something that looks superficially interesting, and then just ignore it just to have people speak a lot without saying anything. If you're going to be sappy, then just be sappy. You can even literally invite the viewer to join you on a wonderful journey, as long as you provide one. By the end, I should be wanting to see more of your nothingness, not less. In fact, all modern moe shows should really be paying attention here: this is how you do fanservice. Aria's OVAs are among the best I've seen for any anime so far. For chrissakes I was almost tearing up when they said "Athena was supposed to show her face too, but she got a last-minute booking." Now *that* is a sentimental send-off for a deceased voice actress.

Sekkou Boys (1). decent.

It was hard to not be reminded of Thermae Romae while watching this surprisingly solid comedy short. It actually managed to quickly establish a character and immediately start making jokes at her expense, without feeling pathetic or mean. That takes some effort, even if it wasn't all *that* funny. It also took a bit of the piss out of the idol industry, just like the premise promised. Add some solid production values to the mix and it looks like Teekyuu has a companion series to help keep us chuckling this season.

Ojisan and Marshmallow (1). mediocre.

You'd think I'd be more confused by the series about pop idol statue busts, but nope... this one bests it in the WTF department. It seems to be about an office lady who flirts with her boss in public while trying to get into his pants, as he tries to avoid controversy. While that concept is quite flavorless, I have to admit that it has some comedy potential. But rather than just saying "screw it, let's get raunchy with this premise" they seem to be playing with an "oblivious innocence" aspect instead. That's pretty lame. It's still a bizarre enough concept for an anime short to give it a shot, but it doesn't feel like it'll be worth it.

Tabi Machi Late Show (1). so-so.

Well, this is practically doomed to fail. No real animation, an atypical and simple artstyle, and the plot is just little slice of life vignettes "about farewells and journeys". Yeah, that's going to appeal to the modern anime market. Plus the story in this episode was pretty stereotypical, without really adding much of its own flourish, so it's quite reliant on you to invest yourself in the story instead of doing that job itself. Does all of that mean it's bad? No, not for the intended audience. But I doubt that it will even be noticed by most anime-goers.

Sushi Police (1). so-so.

And here's another short that's going to be hated. It's CGI, has a weird sense of humor and storytelling, and doesn't care what you think. Does all of that mean it's bad? Well... who is the intended audience? I don't know. Even weirdos like me who can appreciate over-the-top lameness have their limits, and while this was amusing in a WTF sense, I don't know what kind of staying power this will have. It feels like a silly commercial sketch you'd see in Rick and Morty more than its own show. I can see what limited charm it has wearing off really fast.

also we playing anything today, guys?

Sure what game? Strike vector again? If so I'm going to need to take my rekt recovery pills...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sure what game? Strike vector again? If so I'm going to need to take my rekt recovery pills...

i have a pill for that ;P 

i believe your familiar with my good old stealth mine

Spoiler
Spoiler

"accidentally" ordered the wrong colored case from otter-box through the warranty heuheuheu 

Spoiler
Spoiler