Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

day 5 ; i finally get a response from gigabyte ... grrrr it was zero help at all

now for another 5 day wait -.- .... stupid mobo and boot loop with voltage changes

When you change the vcore it goes into a bootloop?

Pentium G3258, R9 280X, Corsair CS600M, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 2 Random monitors, a no-name keyboard, a cheap $15 Logitech mouse.

LG G3 Vigor

When you change the vcore it goes into a bootloop?

not vcore , vccin and vrin even if i change it by 0.01 +/- it wont boot , just flashes 8 then loops forever

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

not vcore , vccin and vrin even if i change it by 0.01 +/- it wont boot , just flashes 8 then loops forever

Do you have another PSU to test out? Just eliminating problems here.

Pentium G3258, R9 280X, Corsair CS600M, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 2 Random monitors, a no-name keyboard, a cheap $15 Logitech mouse.

LG G3 Vigor

Do you have another PSU to test out? Just eliminating problems here.

not the psu lol , its high quality and can support 2 290x is crossfire haha. i can change the voltages in windows using my gigabyte tweaklauncher 2.0 and they change fine , but not in bios

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Not the psu lol , it's high quality and can support 2 290x in crossfire haha. I can change the voltages in Windows using my Gigabyte Tweaklauncher 2.0 and they change fine, but not in bios.

Hmm... weird. I don't know anything about this, and the Google-verse doesn't bring up anything. Hope you get it fixed!

LG G3 Vigor

Hmm... weird. I don't know anything about this, and the Google-verse doesn't bring up anything. Hope you get it fixed!

i know i searched for about 2 weeks before saying screw it ill deal with gigabyte again. boy am i regretting this. hopefully its just a bad bios and they can send me a good one lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

I know, I searched for about 2 weeks before saying, "Screw it I'll deal with Gigabyte again". Boy am I regretting this. Hopefully its just a bad bios and they can send me a good one lol.

Maybe Windows is corrupted? No, that wouldn't work. Maybe a BIOS re-flash?

LG G3 Vigor

Maybe Windows is corrupted? No, that wouldn't work. Maybe a BIOS re-flash?

did that several times lol , im on a fresh install of windows (thought maybe that was the prob) wasn't,  oh well

Spoiler
Spoiler

tfw I get a high fever that lasts for <18 hours, wash my sheets, clean everything with disinfectant down to KBM and kitchen sink, then get the same symptoms 5 days later

WaUL7sJ.gif

fuck nature

Error: 410

tfw I get a high fever that lasts for <18 hours, wash my sheets, clean everything with disinfectant down to KBM and kitchen sink, then get the same symptoms 5 days later

WaUL7sJ.gif

fuck nature

Welcome to the game of life?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My reaction when someone starts fucking with my settup ... Hate it when I show up and my PCs been moved and parts I'm repairing moved GRRRR

post-121932-0-42652400-1432781450_thumb.

Spoiler
Spoiler

My reaction when someone starts fucking with my settup ... Hate it when I show up and my PCs been moved and parts I'm repairing moved GRRRR

Yeah, this is how I felt just reading about it:

Yeah, this is how I felt just reading about it:

hahahaha , dude that was epic

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm retarded, I put on these cheap $13 no brand name in ears to test against my MEE M16(around $20 at the time of purchase years ago) in ears, the quality difference is huge... I proceed to test the M16s against the SoundMAGIC MP21s I just received from massdrop the other day. The M16 put up a good fight but lost the war in terms of overall quality. Pick up my Audio Technica ATH-MSR7s to compare with the SoundMAGIC in ears... I don't know what I expected... The MSR7 totally kills the competition... The sound stage is brilliant and I dare say even comparable to a open back while being a closed back headphone...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

More anime impressions? More anime impressions.

I Can't Understand my Hubby S2 (8). good.

Better. This was an attempt at a backstory episode like with Kaoru's in season one, and it worked almost as well. I can't say that it redeems the little brother character, but it at least helps a great deal to restore my faith that they have something worthwhile to show us this season.

Kyoukai no Rinne (7). so-so.

Thankfully it seems like Brains Base is managing to make even the worst of Rinne bearable. This episode slowwwly picked up some speed until it ended as well as I could expect. The only problem is that the first half of this episode lacked much punch, while the second half was "dramatic"... and neither were all that funny or compelling to make up for it. But as usual there were some nice details which tided me over, and it's at least as modestly entertaining as the manga version, so I'll give it a pass. Now here's hoping part two makes more of an impression... that was the stuff that was more entertaining anyhow.

Kyoukai no Rinne (8). decent.

Thankfully they managed to cram in more jokes this time around, without forcing them too much. I still can't say that this arc was any better than in the manga (due to being dragged out), but I can say that it didn't disappoint me. The story of this arc is essentially a series of cheap-outs used to set up a simple gag-resolution, but that's hardly the anime's fault. The anime's fault lay in the cheap-outs in the animation (though I wouldn't waste much budget on these episodes either). Thankfully there were a couple more punchlines after the resolution, so the whole was more or less salvaged.

Ore Monogatari (7). so-so.

So Takeo's strong? And they're adorably in love? Wow! I never would have guessed. To be honest, when they start recycling the same footage from the same episode and not just other ones (which they also briefly did), I start to get worried. And when the plot seems to be out of ideas, I start to get antsy. This is cute and all, but I've had enough cuteness already; I had enough by the time the two of them hooked up. I'd like a bit more substance now. I had been hoping this episode would be about Suna or anything other than Takeo, but I guess they feel the need to try to go through all the pure "phases" of young love with these guys for effect. Alas, "real" love is the most boring thing ever if you aren't going through it, so I hope they teach this show a couple new tricks soon. I will say that I liked how the judo wasn't over-played and was just done straightforwardly. That is, they didn't have to be a shounen anime and overly technical or obnoxiously try to pretend Takeo wasn't going to win.

Ore Monogatari (8). great.

Finally, an episode about something else. In this case, Suna. And it's surprising how much better this show is when they don't mire themselves in the same material. The jokes were funnier, the characters more nuanced, and the newly-introduced stuff fairly interesting. Despite all of that it was still "the Takeo show" through and through, but I didn't really mind so much since they gave us something else to keep things rooted. No melodrama necessary, just GAR and a few key bars of sad music. No fancy over-explanations, just the kinds of things you'd expect in real life. And thank goodness they're not dipping into melodrama too, because the show's already sickly sweet and macho as hell. It doesn't need to complete the unholy trifecta and completely lose all sense of cohesion.

WaUL7sJ.gif

fuck nature

Luckily I have my flu yearly ... Then I can freely do everything I like without getting the flu again ! 

Down side is that it's a pain in the ass with the symtompes , especially the fuzzy hearing ... Very annoying ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I'm retarded, I put on these cheap $13 no brand name in ears to test against my MEE M16(around $20 at the time of purchase years ago) in ears, the quality difference is huge... I proceed to test the M16s against the SoundMAGIC MP21s I just received from massdrop the other day. The M16 put up a good fight but lost the war in terms of overall quality. Pick up my Audio Technica ATH-MSR7s to compare with the SoundMAGIC in ears... I don't know what I expected... The MSR7 totally kills the competition... The sound stage is brilliant and I dare say even comparable to a open back while being a closed back headphone...

I still need some closed back headphones. I need to stop being nice to people so I can buy myself some more stuff. This month has been expensive already.

Have some music. I was listening to something in my car but I dont know what it was. So have this instead.

https://youtu.be/ytKJzK2MA-4

Blarg

-snip-

fuck nature

Hooray for getting literally everything when I was a kid! Haven't gotten sick (minus food poisoning) in like the last 3 years. Thank you for being so shitty when I was younger immune system. <3

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

this evening is rather quiet for the forum ... so was mine , long boarding around and taking pictures :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

this evening is rather quiet for the forum ... so was mine , long boarding around and taking pictures :P

Quiet noon for me ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I don't even know what that means. Is it when you will write your review of hyouka? Or maybe when I will get around to sending @TheProfosist his stuff lol.

yea I ned to ship you your headphones when I get a chance too

Hey all! I will be in anime mood here in a month or so. What should I binge watch?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

well ill be damned , sword art online is slowly growing on me. never thought id like it

Spoiler
Spoiler