Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Was breifly talked about on the TS last night with me and Fred about getting a new banner for the club.

I'm gonna produce a prototype in the morning

Steve

Was breifly talked about on the TS last night with me and Fred about getting a new banner for the club.

I'm gonna produce a prototype in the morning

when nothing comes from talking new talks start happening lol

Woah, turn down on the phisyilofical shit. What you trying say dude

Steve

Woah, turn down on the phisyilofical shit. What you trying say dude

you guys never started so fred clearly started talking to other people about it lol

EnviousYoungJackrabbit.gif

It was talked about last night, on the team speak Bash was there too :)

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

you guys never started so fred clearly started talking to other people about it lol

Hey, I helped xaring but then he pissed off somewhere for a while and been gone for as while and Fred never asked me

Steve

Hey, I helped xaring but then he pissed off somewhere for a while and been gone for as while and Fred never asked me

Last i talked to @Xaring he was flustered with work.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I want to hurt you sometimes....

Well, to be fair Hiki is pretty blatantly bisexual. Though I don't doubt they'll try to retcon that and make him straight as a ruler by the end.

Well, to be fair Hiki is pretty blatantly bisexual. Though I don't doubt they'll try to retcon that and make him straight as a ruler by the end.

what the fuck is this Disney or anime... lol

What evidence?

I have strong doubts, studios aren't brave enough for that.

Error: 410

Bash... i swear...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

what the fuck is this Disney or anime... lol

Hiki is just the first mainstream anime character I can remember in a long time who seems to maybe be struggling with his sexual orientation. It's not like there's a ton of mainstream anime with those themes, let alone ones where the characters aren't straight. In fact I think Disney has more ambiguously non-straight characters in their mainstream stuff, even if they're too timid to really spell it out.

For others who seem to be selectively avoiding this, just look at how Hiki reacts when people get a little too close to him and he starts to react. The whole thing with the "trap" character is beyond just being a one-note gag. This isn't just a character who can't handle physical contact.

man, I told this story before but I'll tell it again.

I ain't no fkn sissy, so I play with one file save and I play on max difficulty and play it again and again until I can beat it because for video games my philosophy is if it's too hard you've either not practiced it enough or aren't trying.

I let my cousin play it for a while and he ran me flat out of peso and sprayed everything with bullets so I was at a point in the game where I was barely scraping by struggling to kill things, let alone survive.

I limped my way though the game to the point where you have to fight off a massive horde of mutants in the subway tunnels. I had a pistol with non-military rounds and a few shotgun rounds, and those fuckers took like a full clip to keep them down. I couldn't load a previous save at this point because it wouldn't be far enough back to make a difference, so I'm gonna have to start over.

I couldn't melee everything to death fast enough and injections to survive wacking everything to the floor, so all the NPCs there ended up dying and it would be me alone getting swarmed by mutants trying to fend them off with my bare hands in between frantically pumping the generator to keep my flashlight alive while flailing around behind the bunkers and my dead comrades on the verge of pissing myself cus dat atmosphere. 

tumblr_n0l0eecoGz1t3apmto1_500.gif

No, I have no problem with high difficulty in games. That's fine, except for Lunatic+ in FE:A. Units with Hawkeye and Luna+? Screw that.

No, what I was talking about was the fact that there was a passageway you were supposed to go through, the only way forward, and it wouldn't let me walk through it. I kept colliding with an object that wasn't there. Besides that, it was pretty easy. Die the first time to assault rifle fire, then keep quiet and only use throwing knives after. Throwing knives op.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

"I'm going to go take a bath.... with Totsuka."

#notgay.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

On another note please can everyone their favourite anime characters for the banner

This one :D

post-155826-0-82414000-1429832555.jpg

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Hiki is just the first mainstream anime character I can remember in a long time who seems to maybe be struggling with his sexual orientation. It's not like there's a ton of mainstream anime with those themes, let alone ones where the characters aren't straight. In fact I think Disney has more ambiguously non-straight characters in their mainstream stuff, even if they're too timid to really spell it out.

somewhat related

I was rather surprised when Nickelodeon's Avatar legend of korra ended in a implied homosexual relationship that was confirmed by the creators in social media

Yea I quite liked this 1st chapter but I still think Naruto should have ended after the final fight. But then again if they explain Sasuke and his journey in this Gaiden I will be very happy with that. But still I'm a big fan of Naruto since it was my first anime I got into

Ever since the manga ended I always thought that Sasuke's journey was all about not being able to stay at one country for a long time. Sort of the sanction for the things he did in the past which makes a lot of sense :)

im still waiting for the anime to end since it has been filler all year or so lol

I still can't believe they manged to fit in a filler season with how close it is to the end and how the manga finished already last year.  :(

Where did ya read that? :ph34r:

edit: just found it

EDIT: Well that was an interesting story  :huh:

I usually read in mangapark.me since they also upload a few interesting doujins but I do sometimes go to Kissmanga for all the new manga.

I'm 628 episodes into the naruto story line i don't care if it is good I'm still going to watch / read it at this point lol

The fillers are not worth it though.

Don't forget the upcoming movie and.....whatever gaiden is.

Do you mean The Bolt(Boruto) movie? or the Last? since The Last already aired in multiple countries. I'm just waitin for BD releases

ya and i still have not watched the last naruto movie

Wait for the BD's from what I've heard the subs are horrible even though "professionals" made them

ichigo dies

Well his death flag is slowly making more sense in the manga.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Well, I'm off, but I managed to sneak in some anime again today.

I Can't Understand my Hubby S2 (4).

Well, if they had to bring that character back, at least it was for something less annoying. But it still took more away from the show than it brought in, unfortunately. There was maybe one attempt at a solid joke here, and it wasn't all that funny, so the whole ep felt kinda like filler.

Ore Monogatari (3).

Ah, the tyranny of low expectations. The reason this anime works as well as it does is probably because it's willing to do the minimum to NOT be like every other anime, but still be close enough that you don't start comparing it to something truly amazing. In short, it has the benefit of being able to do the obvious and get MORE love, just from not doing the same obvious things we're sick of as anime fans. And that might be enough. These are the kinds of characters that can really grow on you, if they capitalize on them. Which they seem to be; that part after the ending credits was actually endearing, rather than annoying. Good stuff.

Sound! Euphonium (3).

I really want to like this anime, as the basic idea is fine and the more "documentarian" aspects are pretty good. But the execution in this episode was so shaky that the band's performance wasn't the only problem. The over-acting and moe elements I could get used to, but not such choppy pacing, over-wrought drama, and oddly tone-deaf background music. It's bad news for an anime that's already having trouble letting me connect to the characters, which is a key requirement in an underdog story like this.

Sound! Euphonium (3).

I really want to like this anime, as the basic idea is fine and the more "documentarian" aspects are pretty good. But the execution in this episode was so shaky that the band's performance wasn't the only problem. The over-acting and moe elements I could get used to, but not such choppy pacing, over-wrought drama, and oddly tone-deaf background music. It's bad news for an anime that's already having trouble letting me connect to the characters, which is a key requirement in an underdog story like this.

"Where's all the 2nd year students?"

"Fuckin Nope!" *runs and cries*

Me: What the fuck?

Anyway Punchline is still being absurd, and I'll watch it because its being absurd. A dude powered up when a turtle bit him in the dick. 10/10.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

"Where's all the 2nd year students?"

"Fuckin Nope!" *runs and cries*

Me: What the fuck?

Thing is, it could work. But you can't easily have it both ways and be quirky and cute while being more restrained and realistic, not without feeling like you're trying too hard to be like a twee indie flick.

Actually no. Been playing metro 2033 lately.

I have seen the first couple episodes though. Just didnt hold my interest at the time.

You might want to jumkp to episode 6 because nothing much happened from episode 1-5 other than the fact that Makise Kurisu survive and joins him to build the time machine ... At episode 6 I think they have finished the time machine ... 

Also , completely unrelated , I'm considering getting R9 270X 2GB for my far future build , which has a Xeon in it , because I don't want to get the GTX 970 and also because I'm holding out for Pascal ... ( The build cost so much in my country ( About $1000 because I want to get 256GB SSD and the Enthoo Pro  :D )) 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

So I get to cram a NH-D14 into a Source 210....Oh Joy

OO8zpsF.jpg

I hate building in midtowers with my hands. Yay cuts all over my hands time!

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So I get to cram a NH-D14 into a Source 210....Oh Joy

OO8zpsF.jpg

I hate building in midtowers with my hands. Yay cuts all over my hands time!

how big are your hands that building in a mid tower is a problem lol